What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

A

Aerokush101

Rednine,

That Jack looks excellent (everything does really), but what week are you in for the Jack Rip? <Quality description> Keep up the excellent work,

Dueces,
AK101

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Rednine, looking awesome man, keep up the good work :joint:

Star, Cant help but be really impressed with your work so it sucks to see you go, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Good luck friend.

Philly, 2 thumbs way up that kali and the bubba. Put a smile on my face with all the frost.

peterpan, enjoy that blockhead when it's done, def. sure you will, it's one of my favorite smokes.

herbal, very pretty pics bro, keep it up! :joint:

:wave: I've been slacking in a big way with this thread but I'm back now, might snap a few pics tonite after work, got a little FFA, GDP, giesel and black domina (and some left over alpha ds) but at this point it's nothing pretty to show like you all have. Big thanks going out to a very very cool person... dude that bubble melted my face off :biglaugh: .... The best I've had, no question... major props going out my friend...

peace and stay safe east coast :wave:

Last edited:
Aerokush101 said:
Philly,

That Jack looks excellent (everything does really), but what week are you in for the Jack Rip? <Quality description> Keep up the excellent work,

Dueces,
AK101

Thank You for your kind words everyone :rasta: But Aerokush101 I think you are referring to RedNine in terms of the Jack the Ripper not I.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone :redface:

Philly: Sorry to hear about your Purps... THre reallu shouldnt be that much variation among this line :chin: However, yours looks more indica dominant..

Red9: Looking very good mon´ :yes:

Just to keep it flowin, some old Powerplant pics, I digged them into my African strains thread and decided to share couple with you guys..

Peace :wave:

Grape Ape
This is what I have been smoking for years under the moniker "The Purp" now the joy to finally have her thanks Santa :respect: Been chasing after this strain for what seems eons and didnt even know it always thought it was the Purple Urkle I was looking for, funny thing is to find out they have the same genetic background (as in Pakistani x Skunk #1 are the parents) and yes the Urkel is better but the Grape Ape will sure do.

Grape Ape 58 days

C

cellardweller

:wave: Im with ya inpoti!! sc61 wouldve wanted it that way :respect:
fresh dry seive hash

little cola(emphasis on little)

hash under

edit:sorry bout the crappy phone pics

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Looking good everyone.
I'll take some shots tonight, the apollo has about 2 weeks or so left.
test bud is very promising, the afghani maybe a week left.

I have a G13xburmese mother that I am going to put in the back yard
as I have no more room in the flower room. I am trying to LST it,
so we will see.
have a great day all.

stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

hydroclops

Veteran
Hey Philly those nugs look awesom,
I almost want to pour some milk over them and chow down. :bow:
Real nice work.

Red_Nine

Philly, are those yours or commercial? I know you're always pull dank out of your ass from somewhere. Maybe it's the pics, but that looks better than the Urkle you posted awhile back that was commercial. That's just how Philly rolls.

C

cellardweller

Hey All! :wave:
Thanks Hydro! to me under the glass is the purest!
I have always been very interested in the G-13 strains.I think when I finally buy my beans online it will def. be one of the strains.Im also leaning towards a hashberry.Let us know how ya make out with that!
Georgia Green 44 red cups plus misc. "and this is all I got goin now" lol :laughing:
Herbal.. that shit crazy lookin
peace all I gotta boot!

hydroclops

Veteran
Thanks Cellardweller, I have had the G13xBurmese for close to 2 years I think,
( gifted to me by a very good person and friend)
I love the high.
to me it is a movie high, meaning that I could sit there and watch all 5 planet of the apes, or the All the LOTR movies, lol and not get off the couch.

Stay safe and high.
..........HYDRO......

Oh thank you for the kind words all but I do not have Purple Urkle in my stock this is some commercial that was done to perfection i must say myself.

S

stoned teacher

Keep it green east coast!

No new pics yet, but a hot new avatar to show off :joint:

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Red: Philly's "lacking" of the Urkle is being addressed as we speak.

Just doin' my V.P. duties..........F.U.C.K. E. M.

BTW guys, the first half of the E&F SOG room got put to 12/12 last night, only one really needed more veg time, but she'll go directly under the 600 to fix that. I'll install the tray shelf and carbon filter later. Got the fan running and and an outlet wired for small oscillating fans and just set the one tray on top of the rez to get things bumpin' over here.

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Nice avatar Teach.

INC, glad to see you're rolling along. Good looking out with the Urkle. I didn't know you had her.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Well, even under 600HPS & 400HPS/MH she still is a REALLY SLOW vegger. One of the few reasons the 2nd flower room isn't on 12/12 yet.

Besides that, I have two Bubba Kushes that I want to establish a bit better so they may produce a little stretch (which isn't much, mind you, but if you don't let her get a "grip" in the bag/pot first. you get NO stretch). Also re-vegging a Romulator SSH cutting and getting the plants I havn't taken cuts off of yet a bit bigger. Probably all goin' down tonight or tomorrow, depends on how early I roll out to go watch the Canadiens / Bruins Game.................

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
INC,
you better hope the flyers win,
otherwise you get the RANGERS in the semi's
we both know how montreal got powned by the rangers this year :D

Latest posts