What's new

Early Bubba regular limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are growing another one this season @apsu and that you are still enjoying last year's Early Bubba harvest! :smoke:

apsu

STOCK ALERT: Very last packs of Early Bubba regular available here at the source:

And this limited edition will be discontinued once sold out.

Is there a particular reason why this line will be discontinued? Is there something about it that didn't meet your expectations or just the fact that ACE focuses mainly on sativas and something like this is just a little side project?

TresPlantas

Popped two Beans. Two turned out to be female. I wanted to scrog the violetta but she was lagging behind so I decided to scrog the two Early Bubbas. Might regret that decision since she has pretty thick stems.
She has big indicatype Leaves. Hope she finishes. I‘m around 51 north.
As a backup I have two Erdpurts and some Zamaldelica and Malawi Autos.

IMG_3046.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for joining us @TresPlantas :) with your 2 outdoor Early Bubba girls! Beautiful and healthy Afghanicas!

Certainly, this type of indica strains are quite columnar and react slower to pruning and training compared to sativas and hybrids with a strong sativa content.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Is there a particular reason why this line will be discontinued? Is there something about it that didn't meet your expectations or just the fact that ACE focuses mainly on sativas and something like this is just a little side project?

This release is a limited edition with very limited stock, and I feel that most of the work with ErdPurt and its direct hybrids is almost done. I would like to dedicate my efforts to other projects now.

Latest posts

Latest posts