What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Durban Poison

EnjoyingLife

I have not stumbled across anyone yet.

The plants I grew would be considered more Zimbabwe/Zambia, but close to Durban. It is a racy / thought provoking high.

Search east africa genes if you are looking for unique seeds. Mine are from another source.
There's a destroyer x jarilla thread here that may bring interest.
Def looking for the racy uplifting herbs.

Greatdalas

90's durban poison (sensi seeds), that looks very diferent that nirvana durban, this is pure sativa very slim, tall and long flower 100 days.
Nirvana durban I have too and is very skunk 1 dominant with those early fat buds, short plants and sweet Dutch skunk touch in them
This durban is a anise /lime /spice touch.
20240905_084941.jpg

Greatdalas

Entonces, ¿cuál es la mejor Dubran? He buscado en Colorado Sativa, Real Seed Company, Tiki Seeds, etc.
For the moment this 90s sensi seeds durban in the diferent durbans i had, but i dont smoked or had, trsc, colorado sativa or tiki for example, yes cannabiogen, nirvana, other private reproductions, and some crosses

Old Piney

I have a Durban growing it's from purple caper seeds called luxors Durban it's a Durban crossed with their “luxor farther”. I'll post up some pictures when there is something to look at. They are just starting to flower now outside , one of the three girls has pink pistols. Here's their description of the lexior father ………. Luxor Father (Devi THCV x (KwaZulu x Durban Poison) 15%THC 1%THCV Luxor is named after the famous African City known for the Valley of King’s and Queen’s. The world’s elite all come here for the legendary Sativa flowers containing THCV. The vapor hit’s you immediately complimenting, and enhancing the typical THC effect. This Flower has a great functional effect, for a nice day, or a vacation in Luxor! THCV decreases appetite, increases satiety, and up-regulates energy metabolism. The high THC content makes a happy, blissful state. THCV counters the hunger effect that THC can cause. This Flower is much less likely to give you the Munchies! These plants grow well, indoors and out, and are perfect for the Rosin Press, having almost clear extract! Luxor THCV is a Pure Improved Sativa Genetic. F4 BX, High Yield, and Easy to Grow! This Father creates the best version of your favorite Sativa!