What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dubble Sour Dawg

Should the tokers den have a no rules limit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FREEDOM

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whiteberrieS

UNLEASH THE FURY
Veteran
My knives are so sharp - fucking A, even the meat cleaver is cocked locked ready to rock

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

UNLEASH THE FURY
Veteran
Gotta be careful with the cleaver. Having a razor sharp 2lb knife isn't good for a guy warding off nose bandits and ether

I Care

What are the proprieties here? I'll throw down if he's looking for testers
I read what you were saying a ways back about reporting, lack of. I’m going to try to document some stuff and give feed back in anything I find going around right now. Trying to figure out what thread to slip the entirety of my efforts.

I haven't thought about it until now. Anybody have seeds and threads for anybody with their seeds to post in?

Then I just talked to someone who had a bunch of seeds on a dish for a week and they weren’t happening for them. I offered to give it a shot and he told me I could hand pick a few. I think he meant more than I took but I went for small, tiger and large. Pretty sure I can get one going for his back yard.

I talked to ya about this a while ago, at the end of giving up trying to read all my posts like a book found this shit. Been fucked with the dog dying and hands full with the plants I didn’t realize you asked. you know if he told me I don’t remember, but that seedling came up looking really fucked up from the start so o didn’t want it with my plants. Moth or something destroyed it.

I still have some those and a bit scared to try them again because that one that was dud. I don’t want to break from direction but I figure the only way is to run em again in individual cups and see if I get healthy sprouts this time.

whiteberrieS

UNLEASH THE FURY
Veteran
IMG_20241016_221035862.jpg
IMG_20241016_221115057_HDR.jpg
IMG_20241016_221122109.jpg
IMG_20241016_221125410.jpg
IMG_20241016_221128317_HDR.jpg

Overgrown tent of DubbleSourDawg and a cloner of DSD and a third tent gone in pictures cuz it's empty, but they're all 4*2 tents with CrazyFarmer 320s in em (think hlg 320s but half the price, same ballast so I'm cool if they got samsung diodes instead of Yamahas or whatever the fuck the differences are supposed to be)

Latest posts

Latest posts