What's new

Drying buds in a fridge?

Bholenat

Hello,
I would like to attempt a drying experiment in the fridge. 9°C (48.2°F) is possible, but I would prefer to dry at higher temperatures (around 16°-20°C / 60.8°F-68°F), although it’s technically difficult for me to implement.

I have a small dehumidifier, an ultrasonic humidifier, computer fans, and a hygrometer & thermostat (elitech stc1000 th - never ever buy that shitpiece - App: dysfunctional) that I would like to use in the fridge. Does anyone have experience with this?

I currently have problems to set my hygrostate properly. My humidity level is doing the Yoyo between 45 and 70% humidity within minutes. Not sure what value to Change as I already set Temperature protection time at 1min and continuous operating time at 0min.
IMG_20240924_022405.jpg

Thanks for your help and constructive criticism!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,
I would like to attempt a drying experiment in the fridge. 9°C (48.2°F) is possible, but I would prefer to dry at higher temperatures (around 16°-20°C / 60.8°F-68°F), although it’s technically difficult for me to implement.

I have a small dehumidifier, an ultrasonic humidifier, computer fans, and a hygrometer & thermostat (elitech stc1000 th - never ever buy that shitpiece - App: dysfunctional) that I would like to use in the fridge. Does anyone have experience with this?

I currently have problems to set my hygrostate properly. My humidity level is doing the Yoyo between 45 and 70% humidity within minutes. Not sure what value to Change as I already set Temperature protection time at 1min and continuous operating time at 0min.
View attachment 19072068
Thanks for your help and constructive criticism!
Thanks for the post friend. Interesting, keep us tuned in until you get it figured out.

Latest posts

Latest posts