What's new

Bought a trailer

Smokerman

Veteran
I’ll probably be in debt the rest of my life, but fuck it. If they were willing to finance it I’m ready. So I’ll be spending the season at the trailer park, which is another expense by itself.
So I’m officially trailer park trash.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.png
    IMG_0749.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I’ll probably be in debt the rest of my life, but fuck it. If they were willing to finance it I’m ready. So I’ll be spending the season at the trailer park, which is another expense by itself.
So I’m officially trailer park trash.
Sounds like a good deal to me—the more simple the better. I wish you the best friend.

"Complexity is impressive, but simplicity is genius." - ...
  • "Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful."
  • "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." -google

Smokerman

Veteran
I’m fed up with the people and the shit of the city. I’m 66 now so living in a small trailer park out in the middle of nowhere sounds like heaven , I look forward to next spring and staying till the fall. Peace and quiet, me and my dog and the park is right on the river with what I’m told is excellent fishing.

Dime

I’m fed up with the people and the shit of the city. I’m 66 now so living in a small trailer park out in the middle of nowhere sounds like heaven , I look forward to next spring and staying till the fall. Peace and quiet, me and my dog and the park is right on the river with what I’m told is excellent fishing.
Dog and fishing, can't beat that.Happy retirement.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you want to make it even more simple get yourself a bicycle friend. I ride my bike every day and love it. I just can't tell you in words how much riding a bicycle can help a person in retirement. It helps with my moods and keeps my balance in good condition. Keep us updated friend.

Hasch

learning and laughing
I look forward to next spring and staying till the fall. Peace and quiet, me and my dog and the park is right on the river with what I’m told is excellent fishing.
Sounds wonderful to me 🥰

Any chance to grow your own weed there?

Wishing you a peaceful time!

Latest posts

Latest posts