What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Drunk Plants Are Happy Plants

freudfreund

yesterday i killed the white russian. i was very suprised when i compared the "methanol WR" and some other WR cuts under mircroscope. At the methanol WR all trichomes are evenly milky, they're all the same !! the other WR ( no methanol ) clone has different trichome discolouration. some are brown, some clear and very little are milky.....

wmp

I'm going to have slight heat issues on this grow and if I were to try and remedy this with, say 10% methanol foliar sprays, what would be a safe schedule to experiment on?

Once a week a few times at start of flower? More? Less?

Cayenne

currently awaiting optimal methanol concentration range for mmj

:friends:

cuz you know im all about being down with pectin demethylation in marijuana

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Thanks dizzlekush. Very informative and easy to understand. Off to get some methanol and start experimenting.

Great thread with lots of other good posts/information too.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I would be careful as FUCK when spraying methanol anywhere on anything. That shit is not just dangerous, it's mean. Goes directly for the optic nerve, causing blindness. Handling it is one thing, that even dumbasses can probably figure out how to do correctly... but I foresee problems with the "wrong" person spraying methanol in a micronized form (as is desired, in the form of a spray). Those micronized droplets are inevitably going to get absorbed into someone's skin and/or lungs, unfortunately.

Be safe, everyone, and please read up on correct handling practices before using. :wave:

Only thing I will say is experiment with gases as well as foliage spray

Alcohols evaporate rather quickly... Just vent it and see

Latest posts

Latest posts