What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Drug Test Help! Synthetic urine?

can the clean urine be from a woman? So if I am using real urine-I store in the fridge until putting it in the whizzinator then warm with hand warmers/body heat?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
that's the plan :joint: and i dont think they check and see if you're male or female, but we've all heard the stories lol

ArcticBlast

RipVanWeed

Diamondmine,

I used QuickFix 4.0....test came back synthetic!

After working at the same plant for 30 yrs., it closed. I landed a plum position at a private firm. Hired me out of 250 apps. My age and demeanor do not reflect the stereotype of a potsmoker.

Needless to say, a very uncomfortable conversation ensued, the owners were quite surprised with the test results. I showed them my Drs. Medical Reccomendation, they know that 95% of all Reccomendations are bunk. They asked me what I needed the Recc. for...I think that's illegal, and told them so.

Eventually, I convinced them that I was still the guy with all the experience, knowhow, commitment that they hired. Never heard another word about it, I do know however that their attorney was consulted.

I got very lucky, if the job your pissing for doesn't mean very much to you, then by all means use synthetic urine. If the job your pissing for means a whole lot (house note, college tuition, etc), then don't take a chance. Find clean urine. Believe me, I'm not making this shit up. Find clean urine.

Practice, practice...you'll feel like Don Knotts inside, but ya gotta be Cool Hand Luke on the out.

Stow away urine gear before hernia check.

Use clean urine.

Good Luck,

OK I just reread the job requirements and it seems they do a physical at the same time as the drug test. Its says "Department of Transportation physical and drug screen" eekk

Can I mix a women and a mans clean urine together?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol wtf is with these questions?!! you dont need a gallon of piss dude haha

ArcticBlast

foozo

Quick Fix Worked for Me

Quick Fix Worked for Me

I used Quick Fix & the test came back negative. I also used a small amount of my own pee, even though I had smoked only 48 hours earlier. I drank about a gallon of water in the hour before the test, filled up the cup part way with Quick Fix & then added some of my own pee to make the temperature right. All went well.

Sticki

I would imagine mixing male and female urine would show up becuase of the different hormone secretions, However I am very unsure how they test the stuff???

Good luck, What ever you decide on :)

Tronic

RipVW is right on....

i've failed tests using synthetic urine before... quickfix 5.7 no less...

use REAL clean piss nodoubt...

K

K-pax

I pretty sure they dont test for sex, but I have used sythetic and I passed but some places can check for this, I would think for the department of transportation they might go all out..

Sticki

I think it pretty tight that you have to give a urine sample for things like doing your driving license or Starting a new job. Seems like an invasion of privacy to me and a stereotypical approach, One might go so far as to say a "prejudice" against those that smoke cannabis...

Yes it may be illegal in this state....

However, that does not make the person an undesirable person in the work place. I bet there are people out there that hold extremely professional positions in government, law, medicine, The general science community and all other area's of employment that smoke cannabis, Maybe even grow thier own and hold down a successfull job, reputation and image.

If they wanted to test my piss I would have to reply with something like... "Here watch me blow bubbles out my arse..." :blowbubbles: :wave:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep in mind that not all employers use piss tests. When I went to my Safeway interview they used a Saliva swab.

Latest posts

Latest posts