What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Drippy Sally's Garden

Drippy Sally

20241020_163411.jpg
20241020_163352.jpg
20241020_163328.jpg

Triangle Kush is looking pretty good and has an amazing amount of trichomes for week 6, which is when I back off the N a little and add 0-34-34 PK Bloom to their diet.

Attachments

• 20241020_163301.jpg
    20241020_163301.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Drippy Sally

what a clean and structured setup! your plants are also looking stellar. pickked my jaw up from the floor and subbed. :good:
Thank you for your kind words I sincerely appreciate it. This garden was very hard work in the beginning. Once things were set to order and processes were allowed to flow uninterrupted through the seasons the garden become more zen like! This set up allows me to chop one 2 x 4 area per week or one 4 x 4 areas every two weeks. I used to grow one or two plants in a 2 x 4 area but now do eight plants in that same 2 x 4 area and sixteen plants in the 4 x 4 area. It's a much better yield that way and just as easy to maintain sort of. I really enjoy showing it to people and getting their input and feedback. People are the best people to hang out with and get their thoughts about stuff. It's a great time to be alive and I fucking love it! I plan on growing some gnarly weed over the next few cycles.