What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
killer update bro and that bho is crazy looking...........white.

i like to smoke my bho on top of a nug also, it melts in giving killer hits.

keep pumpig out the frosty goodness

thanks man!!! ya i was real shocked with the white bho, ive never seen any in person that looks like it... all the dispensaries sell the yellow unpurged bull ish for the most part! haha

well thanks again for stoppping in! later!!!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Adrift!

Remember when I said I was going to copy your grow???

2 floors. 12 feet wide. 32 feet long

14 bulbs per floor. 28 total.

7 tables per floor. 14 total.

10 plants per table. 140 total.

I'd be very happy if I could hit 1.5 per light. 3 pounds per table. 42 elbows every 60 days.

:bigeye:

img3614p.jpg
[/IMG]

img3615g.jpg
[/IMG]

img3616x.jpg
[/IMG]

Adrift

Veteran
o hellls ya vag!!!! i like what i see, and cant wait to see it in action :)

dont go showing me up 2 hard now :joint:

haha , jkkk

truly awsome man! respect!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
This is one of the best threads @ ICmag period! Im about to start my second run with coco after learning alot on the first. Im sure this has been asked multiple times, but are you doin 10 plants in 5gals pr 4x8 table? How long do you veg em? I was thinking about building a 4x8 table with my 3x600´s above with 10 Diesel´s lst´d in 3gals coco/perlite...i just dont want to veg for too long..

Stay Safe

Adrift

Veteran
This is one of the best threads @ ICmag period! Im about to start my second run with coco after learning alot on the first. Im sure this has been asked multiple times, but are you doin 10 plants in 5gals pr 4x8 table? How long do you veg em? I was thinking about building a 4x8 table with my 3x600´s above with 10 Diesel´s lst´d in 3gals coco/perlite...i just dont want to veg for too long..

Stay Safe

THANKS!!!

well i have so many tables, and i wont go over 100 plants,

so basically, i have 8 plants per table vegged for 3 weeks..

in 3 gallon pots, prolly shoulda done 5 with how big i got um, but whatever :)

hope this helps! later

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Really..so you think my plan sound ok? 10-12 plants in 3gal under 1800w, vegged for 3 weeks, 4x8 table..

Stay Safe

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I have a lot to catch up on, but I'm glad to see that your fine mate and not been beaten up too badly by life.

Blumats really are the fuckin way to do it mang! I seen the light when I pulled em out for a crop of UK cheese that was lookin very VERY poorly. My homey was fuckin up on the watering - they were in soiless mix (compost it called over here, lol). The blumats really bought those bitches back to life in no time and I've never seen colour return to a plant so quickly I mean these bitches was yellow as fook like 4.5 weeks into bloom, in my experience they never go back to a normal colour if they're that gone at that stage.

Anyways cut a long ass story short we still managed to pull 31oz from some really ill clones - they were ill when they first went in. Under 2x600's horizontal shades. Not 1gpw but a fuckin shit load better than hand watering would've ever produced.

Moral of the story if you grow in pots of coco or soil, buy your ass some blumats :)

peace

irobot sd

gdk- If youre running sour d, you should be using 5 gal pots. She's a fast grower so with only a couple weeks veg you should still get 3 - 4 ft tall by finish. If you plan to top and branch, make bushed and the tables are a good idea. If you wanted to leave main branch alone and try to get huge tops flower them at 12"-18" and I would not even use a table because they grow straight up. Run 5 - 7 Per Light that way.
Agreed this is the best thread on icmag currently.
Adrift you my friend are a sleeping giant keep doing what you do! happy 4-20

Adrift

Veteran
I have a lot to catch up on, but I'm glad to see that your fine mate and not been beaten up too badly by life.

Blumats really are the fuckin way to do it mang! I seen the light when I pulled em out for a crop of UK cheese that was lookin very VERY poorly. My homey was fuckin up on the watering - they were in soiless mix (compost it called over here, lol). The blumats really bought those bitches back to life in no time and I've never seen colour return to a plant so quickly I mean these bitches was yellow as fook like 4.5 weeks into bloom, in my experience they never go back to a normal colour if they're that gone at that stage.

Anyways cut a long ass story short we still managed to pull 31oz from some really ill clones - they were ill when they first went in. Under 2x600's horizontal shades. Not 1gpw but a fuckin shit load better than hand watering would've ever produced.

Moral of the story if you grow in pots of coco or soil, buy your ass some blumats :)

peace

not that i dought the blumats, but im hand watering, and im pretty sure im gonna hit real close to 2 per light! we will see tho :)

its all about how ur hand watering and how on top of it you are i think!!

some solid advice tho ! thanks

:joint:

everyone else! thanks alot for the kind words! i hope everyone had a dope 420, i know i did :)

later

Adrift

Veteran
Really..so you think my plan sound ok? 10-12 plants in 3gal under 1800w, vegged for 3 weeks, 4x8 table..

Stay Safe

i think ur plan sounds great, although i have found that 14 days veg with sour d is more then enough, especially if your doing 12 plants per table! but if you need that extra week then you need the extra week!

take care :thank you:

Adrift

Veteran

hey again, i snapped a few pics of what i scored on 420. some local shops had great deals and i could not pass up this time

picture.php

so there both made by mgw, some very quality thick glasss, they both hit beautifully and i love them ooooo so much :bongsmi:

the little bubbler is realllllly nice! thing has been keeping me very medicated.

picture.php

^bong close up

picture.php

^and my bong/bubbler...

well i think you all know what im about todo :)

later!

G

guest8905

very cool thread, great work , impressive to say the least

keep it going!

Adrift

Veteran
So, you're hoping for half a pound from each plant to hit your 2 per light?

exactly, and it looks like alot of them will be right about there...

im cool with 1.7 per light, thats what i expect. but i always want that 2 per :)

this is also my first time running a full room of this strain, and i think next time ill REALLY be close to that goal...

gonna do 10 per table instead of 8.. even tho the 8 per table is filling out incredibly!

later :)

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone!

been feeding half strength for pass 5 days , now gonna start hitting with plain h2o for another 5 days.. and thats it! they r done!!!

everythings looking great! real stinky/frosty ... i didnt grab the best pics tonight, but there without a orange glow! so thats a plus!

well check it out!!

picture.php

^my headies table, front left is blockhead, front right is sour bubble, then i got prophet and another blockhead and 3 banners behind those

picture.php

^right side of room

picture.php

^left side!

already starting to yellow up nice and with another 5 days of flush these babies will be real smooooth :)

picture.php

^last but not least, a ashcatcher i picked up today, trying to keep this baby clean!!! p.s the water is not dirty! i use rezblock, which is a natural juice you put in your pipe and it keeps the pipe from resin build up... and it makes your water last a few days longer then normal! i cant live without this shit now! ahha

haha

alrighttt, gonnna get high and kick back, not feeling so well tonight!

prolly wont update until around the chop time, ill get some nice close ups and such befor there hacked!

so until then, later!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Saaaaweeeeet!!!!! Plants are looking beautiful as usual my friend. These are some of the healthiest looking plants on IC right now, this thread is awesome.

Just looked up that Rezblock stuff. Looks pretty sick. Once I start smoking again, I am definitely going to pick that stuff up.

Keep it green homey.

aod

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exactly, and it looks like alot of them will be right about there...

im cool with 1.7 per light, thats what i expect. but i always want that 2 per :)

this is also my first time running a full room of this strain, and i think next time ill REALLY be close to that goal...

gonna do 10 per table instead of 8.. even tho the 8 per table is filling out incredibly!

later :)

Awesome!

I am going to do 10 per table. If I can hit 1.5 I will be thrilled.

Latest posts

Latest posts