What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Doin' That Rag

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vanilla Phoenix - Alive and kicking good sir. Going to do a from scratch thread as well ?

FlaDankster - I certainly will, hopefully sooner than later!

nickman - I think your right ! He sure is a great dude :friends: I've alot of respect for him, but don't go telling him I said that 😉

Buddah Watcha - Thanks brother. The shows only just began, and there will certainly be more than that !

So I've had some Lavender Cowboy mix in a 55gal barrel, dry and old as fuck. Tonight I went up into the woods and scooped up some rich black topsoil and added it in. Some water, and in a few days that mix will be alive and ready to transplant my baby mom's into.

Guys, thank you one and all for tagging along in my thread. I appreciate the love ❤❤❤

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And we're moving along !
Slab gets poured this week, electric goes in as well. Can't wait to be in and doing what I love :dance013:

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well still no electric. I'm getting insulation delivered Monday. I sent builder a message that I'm starting to insulate on Tues.

Here she is

picture.php

picture.php

Baby mommy's

picture.php

picture.php

Starting to add some Epsom salt at 5g per gal tonight, ya know, for constipation lol

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Oh WOW... I didn’t realize that it was gonna be that big...!!!...
that’s AWSOME...

Are you gonna build separate rooms inside of there.?.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20 x 30? That's big enough to get some good work done. Couple of full time flowering rooms, a veg room, clones and mom, and enough room leftover for a tent to breed in. :D

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vanilla Phoenix - Sure am. Moreso impatient now. I want to start growing already !

star crash - Just show everyone the secret handshake why don't ya :friends:

DARKSIDER - :tiphat:

Flying Monkey - Thank you sir !

trichrider - :huggg:

mean mr.mustard - Thank you and thank you.
I was pretty damn excited about that grain buy as well :woohoo:

nickman - Yes I'll do a few interior walls separating the grows. Mostly an open floor plan up front though.

GOT_BUD? - 30' wide 48' Deep 10' ceiling
I'm sure it will go something like that :biggrin:

New_gorilla - Yes sir, among a few other things as well.
I'll share everything as it happens !

Some bad news, turns out I can't grow mushrooms anymore because I suck at it haha. Tossed everything out and starting from scratch again. Sux I had ALOT of time invested already.

Thanks for watching friends. I love you all !!!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not using the entire building to grow in.
I sure wish I was ! :shucks: :plant grow:
I'll only using 200sq ft for the flower room.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
:yoinks: did you wash your hands before inoculating?

was wondering how you autoclaved/pressure cooked those big jars...
dunno.gif