What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Doin' That Rag

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Best of luck with the new homestead.
My house is back in the woods like that... You're gonna love it...:biggrin:...But I suspect you already know that..

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank.frank - The Chems have been floating all around me forever now, and I've never got the chance to flower any out yet. I figured this time around I'm not going to fuck around at all.

Bud Green - Your suspicions are correct good sir :tiphat:
Thank you kindly for the well wishes !

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I spotted root nubs on the D and the Cdlc2. The 91 looks promising 👍
Tomorrow I go out to the build site to check progress.
My jars are showing wonderful colonization as well. This is from 2 days ago, a few are now at almost 100%

picture.php

Root pron, and build pictures tomorrow then !
I love you all ❤

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are old & dried Amazonian's

These are old & dried Amazonian's

I've tried them ground up & put into a milkshake & they are very clean , but not potent ...

we want the good stuff:biggrin:
picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nickman - :smoke out:

star crash - Compost pile lol

Well not much is going on at the build. It's all cleared out. Shale everywhere. That's it, I didn't even bother to take a picture.
Good news is I seen a few roots on one of the skva cuts just this evening. So they all rooted now, feckin stoked ! To small for a nice picture yet though. Soon 😉

I bought 1000lbs of rye grain today as well. Localish to me as well. Regular price 50lbs bags cost $27.50. Buy in bulk 1000lbs minimum and the price drops to $17.50 a bag. No brainer there. Fuck I might just start selling grain as well.

picture.php

Buying jars every 3 days, and holy shit am I busy fixing them all up every night. Getting impatient for this building to be up so I can really start kicking ass.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, they are week asF. But they are there. My nutes sat in the garage a few years. Perhaps I need new ones 😁

picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i want to see what the left hand is doing while you hold out that right! lol
...you know Denver has decriminalized mushies...of course you do...

i'll be watching you.

nickman

Veteran
Wow, now that’s a helluva lotta grain... shit, you could also open up a feed store...!!!...

It’s been too long since I ate any mushies ...!!!...

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trichrider - I did indeed know about that. It was my understanding that all naturally occurring psycadelics are in that list. Mushrooms/Peyote/DMT. ?????

TychoMonolyth - Stay tuned good sir, all shall be revealed in good time :tiphat:

nickman - It sure is alot, but I have several uses for it ��

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, musta been something else I read and my mind added the two together. Or just wishful thinking :biggrin:
I've got Purple Mystic going right now, and just layed some AA+ Albino on agar an hour ago.

Sadly It seems they are taking their time building my shit. I was out Sunday with nary a sign of work done in the last week. But they are Amish men. Once it starts it should only be a day or so till it's done. And they like cash without a single question 😉

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend sent me a few seed packs. I don't run seeds that often, so these might last me years unless I get a wild seed popping hair up my arse ! haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A little treat tomorrow for the holiday !

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the hold up has been waiting for the inspection for the driveway drainage pipe along the road. However that's all taken care of, and building will start next week. Only a month behind, but nothing ever goes according to plan it seems.

Mom's are doing well, just trimmed them up tonight. Will repot sometime this week.

picture.php

D

picture.php

Cdlc2

picture.php

And after their hair cuts

picture.php

Thank you all for your patience :friends:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was just lookin at your other thread and was wondering what was going on in here. Glad to see it’s moving forward. I’m going to be doing a build out similar soon and hope I can learn something. :yes:

FlaDankster

Veteran
You should give those triangle trips a whirl.When i'm able to get back to growing i hope the six i have left will pop.

nickman

Veteran
A friend sent me a few seed packs. I don't run seeds that often, so these might last me years unless I get a wild seed popping hair up my arse ! haha

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

A little treat tomorrow for the holiday !

View Image

Some very nice seed selections... I’m pretty sure I know just who they came from... great dude. I’ve got a couple of those packs myself...!!!...

I’d gets to popping those CSI’s

You should give those triangle trips a whirl.When i'm able to get back to growing i hope the six i have left will pop.

I just tried germinating a pack of High Definition’s Kings Kush but none would germ for me unfortunately...!!!...