What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dobermans

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If you guys want a very intelligent, strong, high-end loyal companion, you need to look into the DDR German Shepherds. They are German Shepherd, but far superior to all the black and tans in the red and black. My Ivan is one and he’s unlike any German Shepherd I’ve had. He has many attributes similar to a Malinios but he’s definitely a German shepherd through and through. Bigger and stronger, much faster and superior intelligence… they are commonly referred to as a Stasi dog. They were bred for border guard, dogs in communist Germany back in the 60s and 70s… he’s come a long way from being a little porch monkey
IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_2901.jpeg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you guys want a very intelligent, strong, high-end loyal companion, you need to look into the DDR German Shepherds. They are German Shepherd, but far superior to all the black and tans in the red and black. My Ivan is one and he’s unlike any German Shepherd I’ve had. He has many attributes similar to a Malinios but he’s definitely a German shepherd through and through. Bigger and stronger, much faster and superior intelligence… they are commonly referred to as a Stasi dog. They were bred for border guard, dogs in communist Germany back in the 60s and 70s… he’s come a long way from being a little porch monkey View attachment 19065899 View attachment 19065896

Beautiful dog,,
Thanks for sharing ✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts