What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Diary - Peak Cinderella 99 Down Under

StickyBandit

Here's a shot of half my little secret room

Garden.JPG

In the Wilma are 4x Golfballs. I think I'm overfeeding, not that the tips are burnt, it's just the structure that's freaking me out. The leaves are very greasy to the touch and smelly though so I think it will smoke well. It's very green
GBWilma.JPG

GBWilmaBud.JPG

The main bud area has some DWC Golfball that's doing well so far
DWC-GB.JPG

and a group of smaller plants that should yield some good buds between them
Rear left and center are 2x Sour Diesel that absolutely reek! , the rest are Golfball and the Peak C99 from LT in the middle showing it's narrow leaf structure. Should get our first proper tester from this one :)
Group.JPG

C99
C991.JPG

C992.JPG

Sour Diesel Bud. Might chop this one soon although it's still chunking up hard!
SourD.JPG

Lastly the Corinto Purple from TLT, doesn't look like much yet but I expect it to pack a punch, once I figure out what I'm doing with it, right @yesum :)
Corinto.JPG

Last edited:

Airloom

Premium user
Here's a shot of half my little secret room

View attachment 18881145

In the Wilma are 4x Golfballs. I think I'm overfeeding, not that the tips are burnt, it's just the structure that's freaking me out. The leaves are very greasy to the touch and smelly though so I think it will smoke well. It's very green
View attachment 18881147
View attachment 18881148

The main bud area has some DWC Golfball that's doing well so far
View attachment 18881149

and a group of smaller plants that should yield some good buds between them
Rear left and center are 2x Sour Diesel that absolutely reek! , the rest are Golfball and the Peak C99 from LT in the middle showing it's narrow leaf structure. Should get our first proper tester from this one :)
View attachment 18881150

C99
View attachment 18881151
View attachment 18881152

Sour Diesel Bud. Might chop this one soon although it's still chunking up hard!
View attachment 18881153

Lastly the Corinto Purple from TLT, doesn't look like much yet but I expect it to pack a punch, once I figure out what I'm doing with it, right @yesum :)
View attachment 18881154
The sour diesel bud looks very dense indeed. Looks like she’s still looking for a mate!!!!!!!!! Never easy to chop such beauty….
Do you put them into total darkness for 24-48 hours when you decide it’s time to chop?

I’ve never done deep dive into research on this topic but it seems to have merit. I’m still on the fence on this technique.
Any stress on the plant at this stage has to have some impact seems to me. Short of before/after photos of specific bud, it’s subjective no? Just curious

Very nice work my friend
👨‍🌾👍

Airloom

Premium user
The one good C99 I have left from the DWC grow is taking to the hempy like a duck to water. Plenty of potential clones on this one. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come :)

View attachment 18881137
This one looks to have serious purple stems. I’m curious if it’s got any dank odors prior to serious flowering. I’ve got clones of a Rosetta Stone all over the place outdoors. Some are lime green and others are very purple stems. The mom was very purple (from seed Brothers Grimm new Rosetta Stone XX release)
Cannot help thinking of Tom Hills take on purple versus green stemmed plants. My experience has been the purple stemmed cuttings smelled dank right from the get go…just curious if you’ve got any feedback on this.

Nicely done

StickyBandit

Hey @Airloom , thanks for stopping by (y)
The camera is an old hand held Panasonic DMC-FZ70 camera and set the dial to "C" and get as close as possible without getting a focus warning and crop to size in Paint :p
I did try keeping buds in darkness for a couple of days once before chop and it seemed to work well but I don't know if it would have been the same without? It's not practical now as most tents are mixed chop times but I might be able to try it for the Wilma grow, we'll see :unsure:
Sometimes the purple stems indicate different feeding regimes in my experience. A DWC grow of something with purple stems in soil will sometimes come out green. I really haven't paid that much attention to it as a strength indicator. I attribute it to a slight nutrient deficiency or just a difference which seems to maybe have a bearing on the bud structure. Never really looked at it closely but there's too many variables for me to come to any solid conclusions
The Sour Diesel has some serious reek to it so make what you will of that given the stem color
But the Golfball in the Wilma is growing totally different than it has in other mediums but it's a little aromatic and very greasy and I have a feeling the smoke will be strong. Yep, going down a rabbit hole :p

StickyBandit

@LostTribe I don't want to flood your thread. She can't be far off now, maybe a week or two. Looks bigger and better than the mother :)
Feel free to use any of my pics if you want

C991.JPG
C992.JPG
C993.JPG
C994.JPG
C995.JPG
C996.JPG
C997.JPG
C998.JPG
C999.JPG

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Post away no worries! Beautifl girl you picked out there! Hows she smell? I see alot of similarities to The Punch mom. Hope I find something similar looking, I am on the hunt again in these F6. I am might bx them to the P1 males pollen, but notice I said to the male side. Worth a try. Lovely! I hope you are happy with them!

LostTribe

Premium user
And don't pull her yet! Wait for those pitils to turn and the calyx's to swell all the way. It wont be long. how many days are you at? Disregard the old 45-50 days as I usually take them around 58 days.

StickyBandit

And don't pull her yet! Wait for those pitils to turn and the calyx's to swell all the way. It wont be long. how many days are you at? Disregard the old 45-50 days as I usually take them around 58 days.
I don't really count the days but I may be able to find a post saying when she was turned, I'll have a look at some point. I'm loving this hempy grow system, so much easier to give the plants what they need. It really brings out the best in these Sativa leaning strains.
I'm getting strong pineapple punch from this one
I'll post up some more pics in your thread in a week or so (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts