What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Diary - Peak Cinderella 99 Down Under

RottyRzr

Thanks for the replies. I didnt get to try the original C99 so I won't have a clue what to expect but I have Brothers Grimm Pineapple C99 going right now. She's in week 5 flower and my grow room definitely smells like pineapple! Hope I'm not disappointed.

StickyBandit

I know I already posted this in another thread but I'm posting it here for my records also :)

Before and after re-potting into fabric pots with some lightly fertilized recycled soil mix and given an 800x800 tent of their own
Both pics taken today but under different lights
Oh, and the taller plant already smells of fruit punch :)

1C99.JPG

2C99.JPG

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I know I already posted this in another thread but I'm posting it here for my records also :)

Before and after re-potting into fabric pots with some lightly fertilized recycled soil mix and given an 800x800 tent of their own
Both pics taken today but under different lights
Oh, and the taller plant already smells of fruit punch :)

View attachment 18823141
View attachment 18823142
Peak's an awesome company, I've run his Northern Lights several times before and like it. I have his Sweet skunk, Northern Lights, and Northern Skunk that have been in the freezer several years now.

StickyBandit

Jumping forward here's a few pics
Currently I culled the males and collected pollen last weekend and the 2 punch females are growing plenty of seed. The pineapple punch smell was very strong while chopping the males. I wonder if I might have some Big South Pump x C99 seeds also as they were in the neighboring tent :p Will be interesting
Dry pollen can be seen in the lower pics after spraying the room with water to hopefully nullify what remained on the girls

LT C99.JPG
LTC99Pollen.JPG
LTC99s.JPG
LTC991.JPG
LTC992.JPG

Airloom

Premium user
Gonna grow this little one out. It's the runt from seed that I managed to resurrect in the cloner. Turned out to be female so I might get a few buds. It doesn't look great now but has a long way to go
ANY Peak Cindy is a grail type grow IMHO.

Will be following closely.

Take cuttings reverse the bitch and make some seed lol

Any of the Peak Cindy seems hard or impossible to find

Kudos to you

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gateway failed no internet since July 26th Ohmed all cables but Xfinity says it’s the wiring
Tech coming 2-4pm today

I’ll be back……

LostTribe

Premium user
ANY Peak Cindy is a grail type grow IMHO.

Will be following closely.

Take cuttings reverse the bitch and make some seed lol

Any of the Peak Cindy seems hard or impossible to find

Kudos to you

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gateway failed no internet since July 26th Ohmed all cables but Xfinity says it’s the wiring
Tech coming 2-4pm today

I’ll be back……
You ought to post up some pics sometime.

Airloom

Premium user
You ought to post up some pics sometime.
I’m just a beginner and my reach always exceeds my grasp lol

When I started to attempt growing again in 2020 I found it overwhelming (still do)

Pictures are proof of my lack of discipline. Every year I go rogue and chasing after some shiny new object.

This year I’m way behind and not likely to finish anything I’d planned but I keep going…..

First indoor grow flipped to flower and they seemed to stall not stretch. Finally caught a break in the madness of my personal life and figured out they needed new shoes. Down THAT rabbit hole of whether the stress of up potting in flower was worth it. Finally decided to do it. In the end, the harvest went into mason jars and stored. It was very disappointing to find I’d not properly cared for it after all. Gave most of it away.

This year was supposed to be all Haze/Thai. Dropped a tray of seedlings and had to do another round. They are looking good but way behind.

Round 2 from seed:
THH and X18
Hyp3rids Long Island Haze and Sawa Shishi
Real Seed Co Taskurgan and Amnesia Haze Hy Pro

Outside now:
Seedsman Jack Herer
OG veterans giveaway Grizzly Purple Kush

Real Seed Co Kumaoni S1 (?) from last years hermie
GDPxC99 re vegged from seed grown last fall

Cuttings clones outside:
Brothers Grimm (too many) Rosetta Stone clones
ESOG
Francos Cut
Chemdogs Super Lemon Haze

Since you mentioned photos it did get me to notice one weird leaf I’ve never seen

Anyway likely this is a one off for me as I’m just a beginner

That’s enough pictures for my lifetime

The weird leaf is on a Jack Herer

First crop indoors was GDP Pure Indica Bergmans Gold Leaf and Bubba Kush

L-R first grow rootbound and group in tent then Jack H all the THH Ace ThaiA5 T Hill X18 then the selfed Kumaoni from seed (started 11/2022 and stressed big time to see if they hermie; none yet) group in corral R Stone ESOG SLH Francos Cut then back to the group in back yard and Kumaoni tops

Leaf miners are keeping me busy but only found 2 aphids so I’m learning….

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2276.jpeg
    IMG_2276.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2277.jpeg
    IMG_2277.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2274.jpeg
    IMG_2274.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2273.jpeg
    IMG_2273.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Brother Nature

Hey mate, starting to germ some of those seeds today. Starting with 13x of the peak c99 f7's and 15x of the BSP x c99's. Really looking forward to the Peak's, shout out to @LostTribe for the work he did on these as well as handing them out to the community. C99 is one of those I've been chasing since I started smoking, have run and worked some of the Kwik version, of which I have one I really like, but can't wait for these to flower out. I know there's going to be something special in this. The BSP cross will be interesting to run as well, from my experience c99 shines in all of the crosses I've seen or done with it so these are bound to be pretty good too. Interesting to note the difference in color and size of the kwik c99's I've made and the Peak one you made, the original kwik's were very similar in size and color too.

IMG_4539.JPG

StickyBandit

Nice Brother, always interested to see what you're growing. Won't the BSP be x C99 F6?
There is quite a bit of a color and size difference and you will be the first to germ those if they pop :p Keep us posted :)

Brother Nature

Nice Brother, always interested to see what you're growing. Won't the BSP be x C99 F6?
There is quite a bit of a color and size difference and you will be the first to germ those if they pop :p Keep us posted :)
You are right on that, will ensure I reflect that in future updates. So far about 90% of them have cracked their shells at around 24 hours. The cindy seeds have darkened up a lot after a bit of moisture.

Latest posts

Latest posts