What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Sub24ox7

Vaping the longest flowering blue sting pheno. Absolutely love it.. definitely my favorite of all 8 females. Has a blue Thai haze aroma. Up high and seems to be clear with good duration.

IMG_5166.jpeg

Last edited:

drosera420

Premium user
Quick update, not pretty but they are moving right along ! It looks like there will be at least 1 girl of each with the preflowers.

Blue Sting has some vigor ! There are 2 there on the right.
Blue sting.jpg

BS one of em
BS2.jpg

These are the Big South Pump 2 on top. Mind Blower 2 on bottom.
BSP top  M B bottom.jpg

BSP
BSP2.jpg

MB
MB2.jpg

I'm feeding 15-5-20 at 200 ppm with epsom and using the well water. It's pretty hard. The are responding well. I got tired of rain water and RO. Too much fussing in the summer with everything else needed to make it easier.

I really need to move those 2 lemon dizzle mother plants out of the tent to make space once I get a final count on girls.

Your kids here are doing pretty good !

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice plants @drosera420 they can grow itself when you can catch it from that right end.

I just sampled casey jones/sour diesel, and of course it is potent, but not so psychoactive like posi haze hybrids hehehehe I am glad I hit cjsd with it... for fun. in case I need that sour haze. not for sweet haze lovers LOL

it is pretty good. that numbing typical for SOURs... trainwreck/thai from Casey Jones gives some uplifting intensity. you can be like frozen on this...

drosera420

Premium user
Wk 4 flower update, auto water hooked up, same feed for all so will have to flush MB with pHed straight water once a week maybe ? It's a bit more sensitive like you said Maha Kala. Still the rate is pretty low but the lights were up a bit much so toned them down a bit today.

This 5x5 tent is just big enough for the 4 of them.

mindblower
MB wk4.jpg

big south pump
BSP wk4.jpg

blue sting x2
BS1 wk4.jpg

BS2 wk4.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mindblower

mindblower.JPG

TomHill said:
I certainly feel that the brain of the smoker is still the best calculator of these things. The big elephant in the room is that cannabis still hides many secrets, many unknowns. And while the human brain automatically calculates these things, current cannabis science seemingly loathes to admit their existence. It’s not like corn or other crop where research can be comparatively straight forward. We are talking about how this plant makes you feel, when smoked - that is some pretty high maths.