What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
BIG SOUTH PUMP

oil-pump-desert-267488689.jpg

JustGrowing420

blue-sting5-harvest1-jpg.19028914
I have to post this pic from @JustGrowing420 as I love it so much. look at that dready flower structure, from Incense Sticks side of course and darkish blue shade of it from mother DF13... lovely. love it. it supposed to have tropical bubblegum flavor. and the clearest high from phenos he grew.
Hahaha you really liked this one! I'm glad.
I have to say the spicy one is my favorite of the bunch.

blue sting4 dry.jpg

Smoked a bit with a more experienced friend and said it is Bandaid Haze leaning in smells.
It's the high that keeps me smoking it though, not everybody I have shared it with liked it but it just clicks with my head.
Taste is getting much better as the days pass on all of them, they were a bit rough and raw at first in this aspect.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Smoked a bit with a more experienced friend and said it is Bandaid Haze leaning in smells.
sure man, bandaid is there. mixed with vietnamese. I got bandaid - in my opinion it is just black colombian dom terp profile, except of lacking fruit part - dominant smelling individuals in incense sticks of course, but still different a lil and smoked differently as vietnamese male changed the effect quite a lot, which makes me happy of course, as that was goal, to make bandaid more cerebral and psychoactive, not just hypnotic space out effect, but also some luminous perception altering psychoactivity of vietnamese to it... but space out still stays there... not so stupefying though.

haze on

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @el mani !!!!! beautiful and so ornamental. does remind you any of posi haze hybrids you grew???

mextasy had two fathers, I should not have used that more short one... but that tall one brings classic oaxacan pearly look of buds. if you know oaxacan79 or mextiza, it is not pearly like this, nor posi haze is pearly like this...

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have to say the spicy one is my favorite of the bunch.

not everybody I have shared it with liked it but it just clicks with my head.
yeah it can click differently at different heads. like every haze needs some selection. but like you said most of phenos are potent.

el mani

Veteran
hey @el mani !!!!! beautiful and so ornamental. does remind you any of posi haze hybrids you grew???

Indeed maha, they all have what I call Tom's brand.
I find this grandfunk very similar to some monkey hz from master Raco that I grew a long time ago (in vegetative, structure and leaves), you can also see the difference between the o79/A5 and the mextasy, also in aromas.
In general there is more similarity between mextasy and GFunk than with O79A5, the leaves and appearance of o79A5 are more similar to Mangohz and SPHz.
The mextizas that I grew are from another league, they do not have the Tom or Nev mark, nor do the Oaxaca x Pck ones, but it is true that over time you learn to see the leaf that comes from posi and the one that comes from Neville. Then when they start to flower we will see more things
The original Oaxaca79 has magic when it is crossed, it is in my opinion one of the best plants to cross, it draws poison from whatever you cross it with, I mentioned it a lot with Kaiki.
Make it posi too, let's see what comes out of here.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
oaxacan79 genetics is unique for sure. not pure sativa in my book though. very rich in monoterps. at some point of the process I thought it is the best haze hybrid ever... but then I made grandfunk or acid beauty and changed my opinion...

I rate my trainwreck/thai higher than oaxacan79 genetics. similar terps, just much stronger high.

also Kona Gold cut, I put higher. again very similar to oaxacan79 genetics, just a little different. I am sure there is quite a lof ot mexican in Kona Gold.

for my nose similar terps, I rate it like this:

1. trainwreck genetics
2. kona gold
3. oaxacan79 genetics
4. amnesia core
5. marleys collie