What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
grandfunk cut I got from friend. it is 13 weeker. so different than my cut(I mean in flowering time, it smells like classic grandfunk, lemon/menthol musk with something hard to describe). it is not so chunky like mine.

GF310001.JPG
GF310006.JPG
GF5310002.JPG

for @flower~power NHZPHZ
NHZPHZ02.JPG

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I really hope you stashed some of those seeds…
yeah I still have them. they are old, and getting old every day.

//////

ehm.. they all smell like posi haze............

posi haze is very different to what they call original haze.

at one pheno of seedsman haze I can smell that classic floral soapy livery cedar wet basement incense, we all know so welll... posi haze smell completely different. it is different animal...

if posi haze is skunk x original haze, we should get those classic livery leathery incense from it, in some phenos... as it is so dominat... but nope.

now posi haze lack it... it is exactly like Tom says, he ordered "Haze" and expected and awaited classic incense haze... now what he got reminded him thai aka mango heads.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grows so beautiful at you... bangi haze gives power to the growth.

when I grew bangi haze first at 2007... it was amazingly strong in growth. I was amazed.. I was used to dutch gear... this was something never seen here till bangi haze. respect to breeder Estai
It’s impressive. There’s going to be a lot on that plant and it’s going to get big.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah

thats why we call it BIG. and then it PUMPs energy to branches like crazy. and least but not last SOUTH. I associated it with heavy sweaty hot day at South somehow.... you feel tired and dirty, sweaty and you.. feel sticky.. and the sun so lethaly strong this noon and dont forget snakes in desert hahahaha... high humidity and everything and you smoke this and it gives you energy and euphoria.. right. PUMPs you with it.

hey man, whatcha got to smoke?

some PUMPS.

okay , light it up man.

hahahahahhaha

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
ha I see this morning and see my last posts, it is crazy resin from mindblower LOL hahahaha

enough of mindblower. it is new day, so let see what we have on the deck...

trainwreckthai, it smells very citric. hell yeah. floral hashy too. musky, even leathery, spicy lemon tea..

incense sticks. mango pine gum coniferous musk leathery spice gassy incense,,

new caledonia no. #5. fruity citric plastic anise cake sweetness

drosera420

Premium user
I've got a couple going now in coco. 2 on left Big South Pump, Middle 2 Mindblower, right 2 Blue Sting
starts 6-6 .jpg

Seems they take off slow in coco for me, and like others I should have used fresh starter mix. 2 spouts damped off, dang it.

I'll transplant a little deeper when the roots get established. The stems put out roots eventually in the coco.

1/4 strength h3adz recipe of 6/9 GH nutrients with calmag at 1ml gal

StickyBandit

I've got a couple going now in coco. 2 on left Big South Pump, Middle 2 Mindblower, right 2 Blue Sting
View attachment 19014031

Seems they take off slow in coco for me, and like others I should have used fresh starter mix. 2 spouts damped off, dang it.

I'll transplant a little deeper when the roots get established. The stems put out roots eventually in the coco.

1/4 strength h3adz recipe of 6/9 GH nutrients with calmag at 1ml gal
Coco should be fine if the nutrients are suitable and the strength and pH are about right