What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey @drosera420 brother. what is the smell on that supposed to be BSP? :D

14 weeks for Mindblower is not so usual either. I see it is very purple. I dont think you have cold there? let us know how it smokes please.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thank you for your generosity, I just throw the seeds in the field Jjjj, I will definitely repeat next year ... @MAHA KALA you will always be my cousin
(y)

you are welcome brother. I am curious how you will like grandfunk smoke... I know you will like mextasy jejeje.

I crossed my mextasy cut to big sur holyweed, holyweed contains some mexican genetics too, but also some mazar imo.. holyweed made it much more dense..

full

full

full

full

full

I read your post about chemical orange in Oaxacan79, and I cant forget orange pheno of mextasy x bshw. same for @JustGrowing420 he loved that orange pheno of surreal.

full
full
full
full
full

Last edited:

el mani

Veteran
full
full
full
full

full

full
full

Hey hey...
For now the girls are behaving very well. The caterpillars have already started to be seen and are trying to see what they like, at the moment they are more of mextasy ...
The aromas are increasing, I have harvested some branches of mextasy, I will collect them in batches.
The smell is incredibly appetizing, mango, acid and starting with something metallic and sandalwood in grand funk ... I like it
In mextasy the first thing is citrus mango and haze, then you can notice nuances of chemical orange and a little meaty. I love it.
I have smeared a couple of buds with some pollen from GF, a very nice male, to take advantage more than anything ...

I will keep you informed

Salu2

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
full
full
full
full

full

full
full

Hey hey...
For now the girls are behaving very well. The caterpillars have already started to be seen and are trying to see what they like, at the moment they are more of mextasy ...
The aromas are increasing, I have harvested some branches of mextasy, I will collect them in batches.
The smell is incredibly appetizing, mango, acid and starting with something metallic and sandalwood in grand funk ... I like it
In mextasy the first thing is citrus mango and haze, then you can notice nuances of chemical orange and a little meaty. I love it.
I have smeared a couple of buds with some pollen from GF, a very nice male, to take advantage more than anything ...

I will keep you informed

Salu2

Beauties !

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good Sunday my friends

@JustGrowing420 that orange came from oaxacan79. it is cut only. Kaiki from CBG got it from Canada. respect and big thanks to those guys who worked it and kept it, and shared with me. it is not pure sativa, but it is very sativa.

@el mani nice cross you made. I will wait what you will say about grandfunk smoke, and if you will like that, I have NC#4haze for you. I think it has same potential like those you are growing, but even more sativa form of it.

Beauties !

absolutely!!!

NC#4Haze babies from another tester. they were popped 20th of September I think.. quick growth.

NC#4hazes.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts