What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary: Bubbleberry, CASH, PFG Super Grape

Artful Codger

Three females and a male moved to the veg tent.

V1D1 - seed tent.JPEG

Artful Codger

I've fallen way behind on updates here. These are the 3rd stringers from this run. I had a tent open after taking a break, so I figured what the hell. At the end of the seedling phase, these were less than half the size of the rockstars who are currently making babies in the 2x4. Three other pretty-good ones are flowering in another 4x4. These dipshits are 5 weeks into veg and are finally starting to look like they want to be there. Oh, and it's also three strains in a tent, so if that goes sideways, I have no one to blame but myself. Purple Frost Giant Super Grape and two Cherry Atomic Sledgehammers from WTTGT, and Bubbleberry from Riot Seeds.

Laggards.JPEG

Artful Codger

Test nug #1 from the seed tent contained some seeds. That shouldn't have been a surprise, but it's my first time seed-making, so it was good to see.

test nug 1.JPEG