What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I remember when,.......

cellardwellar420

1727546239076.png

1727546310032.png

moose eater

A handshake was almost as binding as a written contract, and a person's word represented their integrity and worth as a being... wherein fewer went out of their way to fabricate justifications by way of shallow rationalizations in order to shield guilty egos from the reality of culpability.

Edit: Or maybe it was the types of people I chose to hang out with back then, screening social circles with greater scrutiny, seeing the hazards of allowing other less solid folks to be close to me.

Last edited:

cellardwellar420

A handshake was almost as binding as a written contract, and a person's word represented their integrity and worth as a being... wherein fewer went out of their way to fabricate justifications by way of shallow rationalizations in order to shield guilty egos from the reality of culpability.
You have a way with words!😊

moose eater

You have a way with words!😊
I did some writing for a time and found at a younger age that if I was unable to clarify or articulate why I believed in the things I believed in, then I had no business asserting those beliefs until I'd vetted them for consistency. A 'put up or shut up' confrontational period with the self during the psychedelic era.

Latest posts

Latest posts