What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Desert Southwest Growers Union

lipsmcgee

Hey Guys,
Have any of you ever ordered from a place called "The Attitude"? I hadn't either...usually I order from Nirvana, but had some weird processing issues. So, I tried this Attitude site.
If you get in the mood, go check it out and tell me what you think. Just google it, think it is the first thing on a search.
Always like to hear others opinions on new seed banks(and other stuff too...you know me).
Hope you ALL are doing well.
Kisses and hugs to all you handsome men.
peace out~

If it's the attitude seedbank, then it's legit. I've done an order or two from them a few years ago and received what I ordered. Of course, sinse I found the Boo, I've used them exclusively!:tiphat:

Bruja64

Love "The Attitude". And they give out feminized freebies! Also use Seed Boutique, both place have good prices on a wide variety of seeds.

Grizz

Veteran
happy holidays all my desert rats, hope you all are safe and warm and enjoying gods love and gifts,

Bruja64

Springtime Greetings!

Springtime Greetings!

Hello to ALL my SWG friends!
Seems like this forum went into hibernation for a bit.
Right now I am in the middle of veggie my first spring grow. But am in a quandary of sorts. The room I use is not set up for more than a few plants(we moved, and I am just playing it by ear right now). Am using CFL bulbs right now, but am needing more light. I want a 400watt HPS hanging set up. Can anyone recommend a good place to find the cheapest one? Where I am at the least expensive is 269.00. Which I will buy if I can't find a reputable online store with less costly lighting.
Also....if anyone has a strain they want grown out and tested and would like to share seeds, I'm your girl! =)
My strains right now are: Kaya Gold and Bubble Head. Will keep you posted on how they are doing. So far so good....just have to get some more light for them.
Oh, one more thing---I finally got my MM card! And a production license. Am really thrilled with that, as I have needed one for some time now, but haven't had the funds to apply for them.
Hope you are all having a the beginnings of a super spring!!!
Keep in touch. This is my favorite forum. :biggrin:
love & peace to all of you~:ying:
Bruja

Grizz

Veteran
Bru check craigs list, farm and garden section, used grow equipment is so cheap. you should be able to find a 400 ballest and bulb for 100 bucks or less.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Not going to be able to plant anything till around the solstice due to a bunch of family coming to town.
Veggie garden looking nice though, beans and tomatoes getting bigger. Got the drip system hooked up, and a big spot left for zukes ( we always plant those late to avoid the squash bugs).

How's it going with everyone else?
Watch the eclipse?

herbalistRoots

the longtime sunshine is upon us. gotz the cucumbers, zucchini, corn, tomatoes, peppers, golden beets, leeks, chard, carrots, flowers & herbs growing. May all stay hydrated & cool as the southwest begins to bake

:smoker:
:tumbleweed:
:smoker:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:
picture.php

4th run of the yr pic was last wk day 36