What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deepchunk 2022

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a little action. Moved them to veg space. Running a marshydro 4800 at 30% in the 5x5, 6 inches off the top so lots of spread.
20220721_025113.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a little tip. Go to your your local nursery or garden center, spend a few bucks and ask if you can grab a few pots from the recycling bin. Pots ain't cheap!

Look at this setup I scooped! 50 new quart pots too ha.

Attachments

• 20220725_033845.jpg
    20220725_033845.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

Tom Hill

Veteran
What needs be understood is yes the plant is on the verge of being bred into the ground - but is absolutely fit and still can be the best smoke in the room on any given Sunday. It is and this is what truly matters, one of the only existing truly divergent germplasm available today, and the deep dive down transgressive segregation lane is priceless.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What needs be understood is yes the plant is on the verge of being bred into the ground - but is absolutely fit and still can be the best smoke in the room on any given Sunday. It is and this is what truly matters, one of the only existing truly divergent germplasm available today, and the deep dive down transgressive segregation lane is priceless.
We all wish you could do a repo of DC. Finding these seeds hasn't been easy. The packs I was able to find were f2 and got zero to germ. .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What does DC look like? I grew a very bushy plant and gave it to a guy for lack of space. He chopped it early because he said it stunk up his whole yard. It had some fat 11 leaf fans as big as a big hand. VerdantGreen said it looked like DC.

I think I got the seed from Seedbay, and may still have some .

I think it came from these:

Attachments

• DSC01980.JPG
    DSC01980.JPG
    443.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: