What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

I suppose that the more missiles and bombs you make - the more likely you are to build a whole industry around missiles and bombs - and you can only keep that industry going by selling the missiles and bombs to people that make wars with them - vaporizing and wounding millions of innocent people with the missiles and bombs - because it employs many thousands of people to vaporize millions - and that's the reasoning?

This arms race - is just leading us all to hell in a handbasket -

Remember when JFK challenged Russia "not to an arms race, but to a peace race?"

We need to sanction Switzerland. It is the Achilles heel of the global deepstate.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - good idea - but maybe not for the politician who suggests it - 'All these hundreds of thousands of people with good jobs in the arms industries - need to keep their livlihood - and the corporation needs to make mega-bux too' - so wholesale murder is still a job creator - really?

JFK had a good heart - and was aiming at radicle change - but that change would have cost a whole slew of gangsters, investors and industrialists mucho dinero - so he had to go -

Remember when JFK challenged Russia "not to an arms race, but to a peace race?"

We need to sanction Switzerland. It is the Achilles heel of the global deepstate.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It might look like we are protecting our investments or staking new claims with force to the rest of the world.

I'm not sure how that doesn't sink into many Americans.

We've certainly lost a lot of IQ from the looks of things.

Remember when Trump was confused about how we couldn't keep the oil??

Yeah.

He's the smartest person we have.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh yes - the inevitable claim - 'We were protecting American/British interests - so had to bomb the blighters back to the stone age' - argument - always quite compelling - but never really inspiring under the auspices of a humanitarian endevour -

It might look like we are protecting our investments or staking new claims with force to the rest of the world.

Yeah.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Who knows, probably....

The USA 'plucked' all of the best Nazis to keep for themselves, because, you know 'Merica.

I don't think this is any secret....

we got all of the best minds that we could. damn few intelligent Germans were Nazis. they joined the party out of sheer self-preservation, much like many GOPers lick trumps ass. German scientists were what got our people to the moon first among many other things...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The 'skilled' nazis were brought over, but who were the ones that went to Argentina? This is the more shadowy subject. What did US intelligence know about Nazi-Argentina? Did Hitler escape to Argentina as has been rumored?

you are stooping to rumors now? aren't conspiracy theories wacko enough? i've heard some good ones about the trumps...:tiphat:

C

Capra ibex

There was a documentary series a few years ago about a UFC guy who travelled around the world looking for Hitler and Nazi stuff and there was some links to Germany in pockets of Argentina that were Nazis.... IDK what happened in the end, i only watched a few episodes, but i think they came up inconclusive on most things.

I can't really remember.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah.

Don't you know we're doing our duty to police the world?

Yah Trump - don't the spoils go to the victor? what happened with that?