What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that qanon stuff has gotta be a psyops, they've done stuff like this before, jade helm for example

C

Capra ibex

This is a worldwide pandemic FFS.... why is it that America seems to have the world beat for people with their heads up their asses??

For sure they are everywhere but the sheer weight of numbers being pumped out in USA is amazing....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Here you go all you 'deep state'ers....

Maybe coming from a redneck it's a little more palatable and sobering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VlKiOLLW0

"you must spread the credit around to those less deserving before giving Ibex any more for posting the truth". that is not word for word, but that is what it means...i'm not sure that having a beard & wearing a "Curious George" baseball cap makes him a redneck though...:biggrin:

C

Capra ibex

"you must spread the credit around to those less deserving before giving Ibex any more for posting the truth". that is not word for word, but that is what it means...i'm not sure that having a beard & wearing a "Curious George" baseball cap makes him a redneck though...:biggrin:

well, redneck 'looking' guy? :dunno:

buzzmobile

Veteran

And here I was waiting for a blockbuster . . . .

attachment.php

Here you go, weedobix, conduct your own psyop.
Stay away from the Walmarts too.
Jade Helm 15 - It's more than a game.

Attachments

• blockbuster.jpg
    blockbuster.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18

buzzmobile

Veteran
Vice.com? Are you joking?

No more so than Jay.

Jay Dyer is known for being the mastermind of the premier film and philosophy site on the net, Jaysanalysis.com. Above all, Jay’s graduate work focused on the interplay of film, geopolitics, espionage. Jay is a public speaker, lecturer, comedian and author of the popular title Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film. His first book made it to Amazon’s No. 1 spot in its first month of release in the Film and Hollywood Category. In addition, Esoteric Hollywood 2 was just released in 2019 and is available here! Known for his in-depth commentary and satire and ongoing celebrity impressions, he has appeared on numerous nationally syndicated radio and television shows. More recently, Jay is the co-host and co-creator with Jay Weidner of the TV show Hollywood Decoded on Gaia TV.

Jay knows puffery.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is a worldwide pandemic FFS.... why is it that America seems to have the world beat for people with their heads up their asses??

For sure they are everywhere but the sheer weight of numbers being pumped out in USA is amazing....

ours are just more visible. other countries try to keep theirs out of sight, the idiots here vote ours into high public offices because "celebrity," man...:moon:

Absolem

Weren't you (ibex, armedoldhippy) all a bunch of Russian Conspiracy theory foamenters?? I bet some of you still believe...

So does Trump's appointed FBI director.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fbi-director-warns-of-ongoing-russian-information-warfare

Feb 5, 2020 5:43 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — FBI Director Chris Wray said Wednesday that Russia is engaged in “information warfare” heading into the 2020 presidential election, though he said law enforcement has not seen ongoing efforts by Russia to target America’s election infrastructure.

Wray told the House Judiciary Committee that Russia, just as it did in 2016, is relying on a covert social media campaign aimed at dividing American public opinion and sowing discord. That effort, which involves fictional personas, bots, social media postings and disinformation, may have an election-year uptick but is also a round-the-clock threat that is in some ways harder to combat than an election system hack, Wray said.

“Unlike a cyberattack on an election infrastructure, that kind of effort — disinformation — in a world where we have a First Amendment and believe strongly in freedom of expression, the FBI is not going to be in the business of being the truth police and monitoring disinformation online,” Wray said.

redlaser

Veteran
Weren't you (ibex, armedoldhippy) all a bunch of Russian Conspiracy theory foamenters?? I bet some of you still believe...

even trump fell for that russia stuf, looked like an idiot firing Comey over some theory.

Dude was stupid enough to look forward to obstruction charges for obstructing a theory.

Gry

Veteran
I firmly believe that our President is a very compromised individual.

He has a long history which precedes him, it is standard procedure
for agencies to comb through, study, document, and use such things in

their favor.
I would invite anyone to look at the video of the Helsinki meeting between
our President and Mr Putin.
Turn down the audio and look at what the body language indicates.

Tell me you are not left with a uncomfortable feeling.

I fear the result has made him way more vulnerable to the manipulations

of our own agencies. Which have, are, and will continue to serve him

very poorly.

Bolton having terminated two different NSC public health programs which

had been designed and set up specifically to be prepared for and ahead of situations of exactly this nature, being merely one example of just that.

I find this to be the very definition of tragic.

'Boogieman'

Sorry but Russia didn't influence anybody with 200k in Facebook ads, it's all a joke and you guys fell for it hard. Shows me that if you hate someone enough you will believe anything about said person.

Attachments

• main-qimg-3679df516d0a4f568ff15b5536d94e47.jpg
    main-qimg-3679df516d0a4f568ff15b5536d94e47.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 20

'Boogieman'

Many of these lefties actually believed Trump was pissing on hookers in a bed that Obama slept in somewhere in Russian. I can't wait for the humourous conspiracy theories to come once Trump wins 2020.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Many of these lefties actually believed Trump was pissing on hookers in a bed that Obama slept in somewhere in Russian. I can't wait for the humourous conspiracy theories to come once Trump wins 2020.

Actually. Most of the lefties here have explained 1000s of times that we are against him for his policies, actions and words. Never once did anyone mention hookers and golden showers. Let him get pissed on by whoever he wants. Just make sure he quits making and altering laws.

'Boogieman'

Actually. Most of the lefties here have explained 1000s of times that we are against him for his policies, actions and words. Never once did anyone mention hookers and golden showers. Let him get pissed on by whoever he wants. Just make sure he quits making and altering laws.

Yet a quick search for "golden shower" in the icmag search engine tells a different story.

Attachments

• thumb_the-liedetector-detected-that-was-a-lie-14278126.png
    thumb_the-liedetector-detected-that-was-a-lie-14278126.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 25