What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Decent Old School Genetics Recommendations?

Grünesblatt

yeah sure we know us personly a good breeder and a good human too
My concern is the price range. It doesn't have to be bad because it's cheap, but i want to avoid, for example, starting 3 seeds and only getting boring phenos or not getting what was described. That's why i'm asking. The Strawberry Mist or Oldman haze are interesting

moose/MI

My first season growing Green Mountain Seeds offerings. I started with 3 strains.
It's been a wonderful grow.
1000018689.jpg
1000018674.jpg
Without even trying the smoke yet I just ordered the other two. 😆

Attachments

• b3a4877c-2933-4a70-ac9a-3f50b9b24a4b-1_all_38289.jpg
    b3a4877c-2933-4a70-ac9a-3f50b9b24a4b-1_all_38289.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
My concern is the price range. It doesn't have to be bad because it's cheap, but i want to avoid, for example, starting 3 seeds and only getting boring phenos or not getting what was described. That's why i'm asking. The Strawberry Mist or Oldman haze are interesting

that why i told you you can get somefing out from your fairly cheaper pack comapred to seeds market

this strains i can personly recommend ;

Banana Cheesecake
Blue Grape Fuel
Old Red Sour
Old School Skunk

Grünesblatt

that why i told you you can get somefing out from your fairly cheaper pack comapred to seeds market

this strains i can personly recommend ;

Banana Cheesecake
Blue Grape Fuel
Old Red Sour
Old School Skunk
But i use fems. Blue grape fuel sounds good

FellaAndrene

From time to time, I seem to have trouble locating this wonderful timeline presented in the foreword Robert C. Clarke wrote to Jason King's Cannabible, 2001 edition, so I'll put it here, just in case:

1729302199020.png