What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DEA Out Of Control Seizing "Assets"

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their seizing of money without evidence is just another racket as the black hand or mafia.

Probably. DEA is corrupt...thanks to Nixon and others.

Will be interesting to watch as this case proceeds. The guy was not average Joe...had a rap sheet. Money is tainted everywhere, but DEA forfeitures are common.

I guess, 'stay tuned'.

Redrum92

So much for innocent till proven guilty. Christ.

Putting my whole paycheck into the "hermit in Canada" fund this week.

Probably. DEA is corrupt...thanks to Nixon and others.

Will be interesting to watch as this case proceeds. The guy was not average Joe...had a rap sheet. Money is tainted everywhere, but DEA forfeitures are common.

I guess, 'stay tuned'.

No doubt, when you view the gov as a racket and the police just as another gang, You realize quick that our rights, courts and constitution are there to protect us from these assholes bringing tyranny down on us.:biggrin:

idiit

Veteran
Police Civil Asset Forfeitures Exceed The Value Of All Burglaries In 2014

Between 1989 and 2010, U.S. attorneys seized an estimated $12.6 billion in asset forfeiture cases. The growth rate during that time averaged +19.4% annually.

In 2010 alone, the value of assets seized grew by +52.8% from 2009 and was six times greater than the total for 1989.

Then by 2014, that number had ballooned to roughly $4.5 billion for the year, making this 35% of the entire number of assets collected from 1989 to 2010 in a single year.

Now, according to the FBI, the total amount of goods stolen by criminals in 2014 burglary offenses suffered an estimated $3.9 billion in property losses. This means that the police are now taking more assets than the criminals.

more at linked article

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...-forfeitures-exceed-value-all-burglaries-2014

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
don't ever agree to a search.....EVER...yeehaw..don't answer any questions either except you name ,ss# ect.. hand em your id ....that's all you are required to do...don't make it easy on em....trying to get back your stuff takes forever and costs a lot ..a lot of time more than what they take from you ...the real criminals are the ones in power..organized crime at its finest....I have had a few friends have to deal with them before

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'm going to hire Yummybud to walk around with me. Then I'll have a truely top notch lawyer present if anything is seized from me. That will teach them.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
don't ever agree to a search.....EVER...yeehaw..don't answer any questions either except you name ,ss# ect.. hand em your id ....that's all you are required to do...don't make it easy on em....trying to get back your stuff takes forever and costs a lot ..a lot of time more than what they take from you ...the real criminals are the ones in power..organized crime at its finest....I have had a few friends have to deal with them before

You actually don't have to answer any questions ever unless they have reasonable suspicion (which can be invented out of thin air easily).