What's new

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

Lehmi

Anyone interested in current research on "exotic materials" can use his critical attitude as motivation to follow Garry Nolan's interviews, lectures and papers.

He does not explicitly say that his results from the samples provided to him by third parties can be classified as clearly non-human. (as befits a serious scientist who has published numerous papers and holds several patents)

But he asks himself how something like this can be produced and above all: WHY!

Especially the special isotopes in the material, which are rarely found in this number on Earth, make you sit up and take notice.

If anyone comes to the quick conclusion that they are just looking for attention, let them know that Garry has also already exposed fakes.

His interest is actually in scientific enlightenment. He primarily addresses young scientists who still want to pursue a career.

He's already done his and earned a lot from his patents. So much so that he has already paid for large parts of the research himself.

Piecho

Excellent example!
I would just change the form of the question. “Why can’t I” becomes “How can I”.

Once this process started, people began & begin to activate their creativity and new inventions were made.
Once again: Mind over matter!

For me it is a fact: only when we have the desire will we be able to generate the solutions, not before.

A very legitimate question.

Apparently there are groups that want to prevent further information about the results of the secret research, while other groups are vehemently campaigning for this information to be released.

The consequences of disclosure were also a topic at the Sol Foundation Symposium

Interesting talk, thank you for sharing!

I also found this legendary video with high quality and english subs. It belongs here, I just feel it : D

Lehmi

true.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts