Dnet came down yesterday.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Next round of Darlins
picture.php

TheBlaze

My wife and I couldn't wait anymore, so we sampled some 3 day dried Dnet last night. When it comes to sampling my wares, she is my biggest fan. I suppose that is how it should be. LOL! Still, her glowing reviews make me feel good. Knowing that the Dnet wasn't quite dry yet, I warned her that the potency would be a little lacking. I loaded up the bong with a small nug and she went first. Toke for toke. I was about to hit my 4th bong rip, when I noticed she had gone pale and said she didn't want anymore. I decided I would stop there. Just as well. It hit like a freight train. She is much stronger this round!

I get this gut clenching sensation in the first 20 minutes after smoking her. Noticed it last time round as well. Strong euphoria, and very chatty. My wife was struggling a bit for the first half hour, but then it settled down for her as well.

This plant makes it very hard for other strains to keep a spot in my garden. Such a powerhouse strain.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just came across a 5 leaf fan pheno.Some interesting growth patterns with exceptional vigor....curious:thinking:

spazspaz

To be honest. Being that some plants showed male then started growing female flowers . I have no idea. 1 Blackwater Kush got hit good.

Maybe you already got to the bottom of that mystery by now, but I might suggest that your “Blackwater Kush,” could actually be a source of your seeding. If it’s “Blackwater” from a Certain Company, I would bet on that.

I just came from another thread where that particular problem with that strain was discussed. Frithermore, (I’m embarrassed to admit) I had an adventure with “SFV OG KUSH,” from said Cannabiz Company which involved a (mislabeled), seed-filled specimen.

I could blame some other known majorly intersex stuff I had going concurrently, but the (probably) Grape OG was filled with pebbles, whereas the rest of the crop, as far as I could tell, was fairly devoid of anything resembling anywhere near a mature seed.

I certainly did scrutinize and tend to the known problematic strain, but I also fawned over that one Ceeded Cucker...never saw nary a nanner on he/she/it while the seed storm was brewing...

But hey, I’ll never order from one place ever again—and I did pick up a pack of Seedpac Darlin’s Net a while ago.

I have three phenos I’m juggling, which all seem to favor the DMT side, however slightly. Thick stems. Wish I had some 13 pointers, but I seem to top out at 7. Flowered two so far. Maybe one day I’ll manage pics and smoke reports. I really want this to work, which means I’m going to need short, thick and loud. Haven’t had all three of those traits in the two I’ve ran so far, but I’m about to test the other...

shaggyballs

Veteran
Darlins net came in third at a private cannabis cup I attended here in Michigan.
I was able to sample the entry and it was some unique tasting and very powerful stuff.
:tiphat:Hats off to the breeders of that cultivar.

billb

Veteran
Darlins net came in third at a private cannabis cup I attended here in Michigan.
I was able to sample the entry and it was some unique tasting and very powerful stuff.
:tiphat:Hats off to the breeders of that cultivar.

Awesome I didn’t know that! Smoking joe kept that one from me! Congrats, I’m sure he wasn’t wanting to brag! Lol
I need to throw some DN beans in the soil