What's new

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

RomulanJake

Their website isnt accurate. I was just there. They stopped carrying them. Feel free to call and ask why.

I did... there have been no changes at March and Ash, and they are still carrying DHN clones.

They are simply currently out of stock, as DHN was closed over the holidays, and they wont be able to get restocked for about 1-2 weeks she said.

RomulanJake

Grossly misinforming? Look, i know youre in cahoots w them and all but if you can take a second to look at it from my perspective you might want to inform the masses about their bullshit. To anyone who feels im “misinforming” them, please call and ask march and ash why they arent carrying them anymore. Or, better yet just call and ask about the menu you just posted and ask for dhn cuts and see what they say. Im no liar.

I literally called them before I posted anything, to be sure. And I checked their website, before I called.. just be sure.

I am not in cahoots with DHN. I am not affiliated with them in ANY WAY. I simply gifted them a cut of my Romulan. And you keep coming in this same thread, over and over and over again to do the same thing.. inform the masses of your opinion.

Do you really need to keep doing this? Is it necessary? No.. its beyond being a tad bit overboard, and begins to look suspect to see ONE person, coming into the same thread for this length of time, just to warn people about the issue they had with a clone company. Get over it, please.

Its personal to me, because your ranting is going to keep someone from trying my damned cut.. that I gifted to DHN just so that people could try it. I dont give a shit how your experience with them was. Anyone who visits this thread gets pummeled with your opinion. Dont you think you have done enough?

And then to post what you did? You obviously did not speak with the manager and he did not state that DHN is discontinued permenantly. I know because Ive called DHN now too, and spoken to their sales associate for the San Diego area. They also confirmed that March and Ash is still contracted to carry DHN clones, but are out of stock currently.

Now, please know that I dont give a damned about arguing with you or whether you respond to this. Im moving on with my life now, and going about my day.. please do the same. And best of luck on your one man campaign to ruin a companies name, and anyone remotely connected to them.. lots of jobs and hard work are being affected by your actions.

Think about that.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Keeping spreading the truth about those trash clones.. those losers claim to have discovered the DUD issue.. yet they still cant get rid of it themselves... should have come on the forums and really read the fine details better...

DHN needs to burn all their all plants and facilities down to the ground and start fresh... their tainted and will always be

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@romJake i apologize if their staff member misinformed me, although, i did not make up thwir words about no longer carrying them. I am still a bit bitter about the 1000s i lost giving them 2nd and 3rd chances after talking w their(dhns) staff. I guess ill just stfu and let people keep having their own experience. I understand your point about hard working people so I deleted my posts. I dont want to hurt anyone I want to prevent people from having an experience like mine. I also want people to enjoy your cut. I just hope it stays as clean as when you gifted it. I will also go about my life as well. I never meant disrespect. Icmag has made my life better so i contribute what i can where its worth it, negative and positive. Also, i am not the ONLY ONE who has mentioned this issue. Its not my “opinion” its my experience, with many of their strains, with the same problem. Whoever i spoke to knew about the issue as well and told me what they did. They havent had a drop since 11/16 according to dhns site. They usually drop every couple weeks.

Breadwizard

My lemongrass is nearing completion. Frosting up nicely, there's a bit of citrus, but not super lemony, unless you count lemon cleaner.
picture.php

Breadwizard

This plant was done micro/bonsai style, so this is one of the smaller tops. The rest is seeded with a zamaldelica stud, for shits and giggles.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@romjake they did just drop again at march and ash so that guy i spoke to was full of shit. My bad.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Looks like dark heart updated their site today, and discontinued A LOT of their strains.

Also they now offer dud testing, which is kind of cool:

https://darkheartnursery.com/news/free-download-hop-latent-viroid-resource-paper/

I be a little suspect of there dud “testing and research”... This dud thing seems almost manufactured, and if it is it could give them an edge, create the virus, make the cure, then make it so people have to only get cuts from you if they dont want duds, creating a monopoly in the clone game. I might just be a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but I dont trust um...

prune

Veteran
That's just ridiculous drivel to my mind and really just indicative of the propaganda and psychological programming that you have been exposed and indoctrinated with, since narrowing your sources to one specific channel.

indagroove

Veteran
I be a little suspect of there dud “testing and research”... This dud thing seems almost manufactured, and if it is it could give them an edge, create the virus, make the cure, then make it so people have to only get cuts from you if they dont want duds, creating a monopoly in the clone game. I might just be a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but I dont trust um...

I noticed the dudding thing becoming an issue around 4 or 5 years ago, when GG4 was being grown a lot and growers were finding that the strain seemed to "dud" more often than other strains. At that time Dark Heart hadn't addressed the issue at all yet.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dud thing def came before darkheart, but they have many confirmed clones that had the virus. Thus their discontinuing of many strains that were actually popular like their blueberrymuffin. I think they are trying to clean up their selections.

luvtogrow

Growing the DHN gg#4, second grow with DHN clones and all's good.
Here they are week 6 12/12.

Attachments

• IMG 0772
    IMG 0772
    70.2 KB · Views: 72

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Trays full dkn at an legal dispensary in Culver city...

Gg4 is an standout.

Haven't grabbed any in 2 years... so many others in socal to sort.

therevverend

Veteran
I noticed the dudding thing becoming an issue around 4 or 5 years ago, when GG4 was being grown a lot and growers were finding that the strain seemed to "dud" more often than other strains.

Hadn't thought about it that way, I got a GG4 clone 5 years ago and I assumed I got ripped off. It was a scrag, small weak flowers and went hermie. Had a couple other clones from clone dudes in the grow, I figured their strains were shitty. My real stuff kicked butt, I wonder if dud is a real thing or just shitty run-down clones. I don't need to find out the truth because I start my own stock from seed or get clones from growers I know..