What's new

Current Cannabis Pricing

led05

Chasing The Present
He y’all - I’m very curious what kind of pricing people are currently seeing and what products are moving the most in everyone’s respective regions; BOTH black market as well as legal, more details shared the better

Flower Pricing - Indoor, outdoor, mid grade up to premium

Edibles - Gummies, Chocolates, Drinks, Candy etc - also most common dosing rates & costs

Concentrate - Rosin, Hash, Bubble, Oil etc

Anything else than can be added or new to the scene, pricing for grams, eights, ounces, pounds etc

What’s hot & moving vs what’s not, all that type of information

I really appreciate everyone’s thoughts & insights here, it would be cool to build a pricing model by regions, what’s hot vs not, is your region quality vs quantity etc

I’ve been “out of the scene” for too long just burrowed with my head down focused on creation & breeding

Many thanks

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
He y’all - I’m very curious what kind of pricing people are currently seeing and what products are moving the most in everyone’s respective regions; BOTH black market as well as legal, more details shared the better

Flower Pricing - Indoor, outdoor, mid grade up to premium

Edibles - Gummies, Chocolates, Drinks, Candy etc - also most common dosing rates & costs

Concentrate - Rosin, Hash, Bubble, Oil etc

Anything else than can be added or new to the scene, pricing for grams, eights, ounces, pounds etc

What’s hot & moving vs what’s not, all that type of information

I really appreciate everyone’s thoughts & insights here, it would be cool to build a pricing model by regions, what’s hot vs not, is your region quality vs quantity etc

I’ve been “out of the scene” for too long just burrowed with my head down focused on creation & breeding

Many thanks
Thanks for the question friend. It would be interesting to know how other programs work.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I know this is probably more for the USA , but in my area of uk it’s
Flowers : £30 eighth/ £50 quarter/ £90 half oz
Cali gear: £50 eighth
Thc vape : £40

Hash and edibles non existent 😭

:tiphat:

led05

Chasing The Present
Thanks fellas; is anyone else unable to like or dislike posts in here etc, I can elsewhere, odd?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I don't buy cannabis but here, Australia, we have a medical and black market which surprisingly have similar prices. I'm told about $300-$350 an ounce but it can go for much more. Also heard of quarter ounces at over $100.
@led05, the like button has disappeared in some sections of the site, don't know why?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously, can english speakers please use international gram/kilogram measures? It's a major pain to look for all the lbs and ozs and feet and tits...
Also Fahrenheit makes no sense. Celsius is absolutely logical. Water freezes and thaws at 0° Celsius. Plus 20° is warm, minus 20° is cold. Get that in your freaking heads, lol.
And a billion is NOT a thousand millions, its a million millions!
We have managed to use your language. Now do use our measurement systems, pleaseeee....😂

BurntBacon

It’s been $100 quarters for 35 years on the street. Or more. C’mon! What else has done that? Please don’t say blow.

BurntBacon

It’s been $100 quarters for 35 years on the street. Or more. C’mon! What else has done that? Please don’t say blow
It’s been $100 quarters for 35 years on the street. Or more. C’mon! What else has done that? Please don’t say blow.
in the US, south

Brother Nature

I had a friend whose dad kept all his old High Times from the beginning of the mag till mid 90'sish. My favorite section of that was the worldwide and state wide drug pricing, was always a good laugh to read through that.

When I left the US, recreational was still not legal and I recall the prices actually being lower in the black marker than what I see them as now, though I lived one county away from the golden triangle so had that going for me. $75 was standard for a 1/4, if you were paying $100 it was something exotic, new, and complete fire (think the original OG Kush days), Oz's were a solid $250, but creeping towards the $300-$350 mark for the same "exotic's".

Where I'm at now, it's still illegal so $350 is a standard rate for an O, but if it's dry people can be paying up to $600 an Oz. $20 will get you anywhere from .5-1.4g, $50 will get you anywhere from 1.8g-5g, $100 is usually 5-7g. An elbow will run you $4k-$5k at most, people pay more but only dumb rich people. Seems to depend more on who you know than anything else. We have also recently been granted medical use, but it's pretty strict and mostly imported from Canada, 30g of something sold as Gorilla Glue on that market will run you $450 and up, depending on what 'pharmacy' you go to.

Brother Nature

Seriously, can english speakers please use international gram/kilogram measures? It's a major pain to look for all the lbs and ozs and feet and tits...
Also Fahrenheit makes no sense. Celsius is absolutely logical. Water freezes and thaws at 0° Celsius. Plus 20° is warm, minus 20° is cold. Get that in your freaking heads, lol.
And a billion is NOT a thousand millions, its a million millions!
We have managed to use your language. Now do use our measurement systems, pleaseeee....😂
I was going to post regarding this, but then I see that you are German so it makes sense... ;)

Though I will post this, because no one follows the old systems any more and I have never heard an ounce described as 28.4 grams in an country I have ever visited and bought weed in.

How many millions is a billion in the UK?

one thousand million

In Britain, however, under the influence of American usage, the short scale came to be increasingly used. In 1974, Prime Minister Harold Wilson confirmed that the government would use the word billion only in its short scale meaning (one thousand million).

xtsho

Inexpensive. I know many growers that stopped growing because it's cheaper and less hassle just to buy it at the dispensary rather than grow it themselves.

cheapcannabis.jpg

xtsho

It can be a hassle to get high quality meds. That is why people grow instead of going to a dispo...

Yeah I know but most people calling them meds are just using to get high. Not all but most. I've seen and consumed some of the inexpensive cannabis from the dispensaries here in the PNW and if I wasn't growing primarily as a hobbyist and preservationist I would just go buy it. Another reason I grow myself is that I can grow the strains that I want.

shithawk420

Veteran
I had a friend whose dad kept all his old High Times from the beginning of the mag till mid 90'sish. My favorite section of that was the worldwide and state wide drug pricing, was always a good laugh to read through that.

When I left the US, recreational was still not legal and I recall the prices actually being lower in the black marker than what I see them as now, though I lived one county away from the golden triangle so had that going for me. $75 was standard for a 1/4, if you were paying $100 it was something exotic, new, and complete fire (think the original OG Kush days), Oz's were a solid $250, but creeping towards the $300-$350 mark for the same "exotic's".

Where I'm at now, it's still illegal so $350 is a standard rate for an O, but if it's dry people can be paying up to $600 an Oz. $20 will get you anywhere from .5-1.4g, $50 will get you anywhere from 1.8g-5g, $100 is usually 5-7g. An elbow will run you $4k-$5k at most, people pay more but only dumb rich people. Seems to depend more on who you know than anything else. We have also recently been granted medical use, but it's pretty strict and mostly imported from Canada, 30g of something sold as Gorilla Glue on that market will run you $450 and up, depending on what 'pharmacy' you go to.
Good god thats insane. Id love to make that kinda money but what kinda penalties we talking about? 20 to life for selling and trafficking? You talking about Asia?

Used to love those price sections in HT too. Used to have some from the 70s but they suck now

hfm

Dispo about 240 oz or less-AA maybe trips
Home grown 240-350 oz- trips and quads
You can buy cheaper grades if you look.

Potads

I know a girl gives free BJs for a gram a weed, the weed costs me £170 oz if I buy it so to work out the cost would be 28g x £10 = £280 but my cost is £170 so it’s slightly less if I was to sell it for cash, now that over a few months (not including bank holidays she gets more) would be a great deal.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest posts