What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000011754.jpg

Sub24ox7

windmills

Had a bit of a disappointment today with an appointment was hoping for a better outcome… yikes… I’m tired of doctors

Sorry about your experience. Try to stay positive/hopeful and don't blow it off. Good luck brother :comfort::smoke:
Yup. We pay those in the medical profession a small fortune to be there. And as much as I have to remind myself to go, I do. Sooner is always better. And then afterwards try to do what they say to do! Best of luck and warm regards.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
All look good and green.
I have a room full of nice green plants and there is this one. Actually there are two of these both doing the same thing.
Anyone want to venture a guess as to the deficiency? I’m honestly not sure myself.

View attachment 18999992 View attachment 18999993

If I had to guess you would think magnesium? Your plants always look perfect!

Could be a cal-mag.

Or it could be a that you your PH is a little low. Look at the top grow shoots (at the tops of the plants) and feel them with your fingers. Do they feel like they have a texture to them, you can feel the ridges, or are there ridges/wrinkles that you can feel? Trying to explain it may sound a little ruff when trying to type it out. You would start seeing some leaf curling or more curling in the next week or two on the top of the plant.

Low PH would look like you need more cal-mag.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep your head up @flower~power !
I am :) Staying as busy as I can be just so exhausted all the time the doctor yesterday after a lengthy interview feels like he can’t help me even if I do have Lymes he’s not convinced he suggested it could be something else possibly “long Covid” ( Which I never even heard of ? )more more than likely related to cancer we just don’t know some days are harder than others coffee gets me going and then there’s a crash ... look at this one it’s coming up like 🥬 Kale :redface:
E0F7F912-3FB3-4FCE-8E38-A4964D938F63.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts