IMG_4799.JPG
IMG_4800.JPG
IMG_4798.JPG

what are you guys seeing?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Pics 2 and 3 show it well

The last pic is an odd fan leaf. It’s an old fan but it’s has the oddest texture. Dark green and just odd looking/feeling.

Dentex

Looks genetic to me.I also have a sour d x obama kush that was extremely variegated ,a lot worse than yours.Maybe sth in the obama kush ...

budman678

Veteran
Looks genetic to me.I also have a sour d x obama kush that was extremely variegated ,a lot worse than yours.Maybe sth in the obama kush ...
Didn’t flower properly?

How was the smoke?

Was it a huge stretcher?

budman678

Veteran
Looks good! I’m excited to see how it turns out. Without question, it’s displaying some odd, uneven growth but it’s not small. It’s up there with some of the other healthy plants in the tent. I’ve topped and trained for weeks now so I’m letting them settle in for a bit before flowering. I’ve quit fooling with em and they’re starting to take off.

ReprobateMind

Day 58

The plant that is further along is Mendo Purps Bx3 #1 x Purple Urkle and it is a freak pheno that cannot hold up it's own weight. I think it favors the blackberry widow in the genetics. This is my second grow of it but this time from clone. It cures out to a cat pissy smell and flavor with a tiny bit of grape in there. Trichs are cloudy right now with no amber so I'll probably harvest it in a week or two.

The other plant is Loompa's Headband x Triangle Kush and it looks like it's going to need at least 3 to 4 more weeks.

IMG_1508.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1518.JPG
    IMG_1518.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85

kro-magnon

Veteran
Your Chemdog91S1#2 is looking like a clone from the original mother, I hope for you it also has the smell of the mother. You've made a good job with all those seeds, selecting keeper(s) won't be easy.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Two different Cherry AK x Sherb

The plant in the first two pics was a mould magnet and was eventually disposed of 😔 Had a lot of rain here and humidity was pretty bad even with the dehumidifier on. She smelled incredible though and was quite the loss. Definitely cherry AK leaning.

Second plant (third pic) was more Sherb leaning and was totally fine. Nice smoke.

Attachments

• IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5595.jpeg
    IMG_5595.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Latest posts