What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when folks used to get in fist fights, i never bothered carrying a pistol. car-jackings were something that happened in Miami, Los Angeles, or someplace like that. now, they have come here. been 7 shootings here very recently, 4 car-jackings. finding bodies in burning cars etc. now, i carry everywhere i go. if guns are outlawed, i'll become an outlaw, and be damned proud of it. :wave:
you think that's bad? come to my neighborhood 🇲🇽

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you think that's bad? come to my neighborhood 🇲🇽
it IS bad compared to just a couple of years ago. we are rapidly descending into an "every man for himself" scenario, i'm afraid. i'm retired, youngest works from home. so there are always at least two of us on hand if need be. not sure if son would actually shoot someone or not. hope i never need to know...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't need my gun to be visible and prefer it not to be BUT not a choice anymore to have it or not.

6 year old kid shoots his teacher.

The average age of Members of the Senate - 64.3 years

The average age of Members of the 117th Congress - 58.4 years

The average senator is a boomer.

As I said in just a few years most will be gone as in DEAD lol..
Project1.png

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So now that the Republicans are in control of the House, I suppose they're going to start targeting Pelosi and AOC and the rest of the Squad for corruption. I mean that's what they said they were going to do when they won the House, right?

Then why are they trying to dismantle the Office of Congressional Ethics, the body that they would use to investigate and prosecute their crimes?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Then why are they trying to dismantle the Office of Congressional Ethics, the body that they would use to investigate and prosecute their crimes?
if you are both morally/ethically bankrupt AND nominally (VERY nominally) "in charge", why waste your time looking into your own crimes when you can just pretend "that's not me in the picture! i don't CARE if there is DNA proof..." gonna be funny AF when they issue subpoenas and nobody shows up...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you are both morally/ethically bankrupt AND nominally (VERY nominally) "in charge", why waste your time looking into your own crimes when you can just pretend "that's not me in the picture! i don't CARE if there is DNA proof..." gonna be funny AF when they issue subpoenas and nobody shows up...
What's going to be even funnier is when the DOJ decides that since the OoCE is essentially no more, they start investigating and prosecuting Congresscritters themselves. Which is how the FFs wanted it to be. That whole separation of the 3 branches thing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If you're the P or the VP everything you read is classified or secret.
What do you think ? He's sitting around reading comic books and looking at his "NFTs" like Chump.

Biden stole classified documents and stored them at his think tank while he was VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts