What's new

Corinto, The Landrace Team Seeds/ Colombian Landraces

StickyBandit

First off ...excellent job on a long flowering sativa. Just amazing.

I am starting some Corinto seeds. Was the smoke effect devastating?
I am also starting some JLW seeds.
I thought it was very strong and could have been devastating if I had more but I'm not a heavyweight and didn't have much at all like the rest of the family. I actually really like the effect and it seemed to have very little paranoia and minimal hangover. I think it's still improving with age and I'm sure I could have easily overdone it if I tried :p

Last edited:

iTarzan

Thanks for the reply. Was the rest of the family indicating that it was powerful smoke?

Your avatar if fun and cool and your posts are very often interesting.

Reactions: Rgd

StickyBandit

Hey thanks iTarzan (y)
A couple of my family members are VERY hard to please (all day Indica smokers) and said "it's very good but doesn't last that long... yet", we found a month of cure really brings out the best in a Sativa having legs.
They are currently smoking some super dank Holy Grail Kush and Ghost Train Haze and probably need concentrates to get a strong effect!
Another family member is more the norm for reviews, I might see him over the weekend for some feedback

blondie

A few nights ago, I watered with a bloom nute 1-3-1 and a day or two later the three spired plant stretched up past the lights.. the hps corinto did something similar. After thinking about it, sticky’s plants may have done the same thing, but earlier and why there is less pistils. Sticky are you heavy on P? I’m wondering now if excess P is the leaf curler with these Corintos.

StickyBandit

I use this stuff (3-4-4 if that's how they add up) from start to finish and only vary the amount of rainwater and feed strength a little, last lot was in soil but I think the coco/hempy is much healthier for me, guessing it's the extra oxygen to the roots and food availability which lets them feed at a massive rate.
Here's the current 7 clones in 2L pots for a seed run and one for buds in a 10L hempy right front, all in coco. Lets see if the leaves curl in the hempy!
(bottom left is Ghost Train Haze, also a seed run)
I'm serious about making the best lazy grow ever! :p
Check out my unattended grow mate, you might be interested

P1020999.JPG

Last edited:

StickyBandit

I'm giving the Corinto #3 from clone a decent bash in a hempy with straight coco 1.0EC pH6.0
She has been chopped hedge trimmer style a few times waiting for a space to open up which seems to give a nice structure
This one had a little purple on her and seemed about average
Running decent extraction and temps in the mid 20's to low 30's °C with moderate to high RH

Corinto#3.JPG

StickyBandit

Thanks for the reply. Was the rest of the family indicating that it was powerful smoke?

Your avatar if fun and cool and your posts are very often interesting.
It's been a month and a half cure and the smoke's just come good. The seasoned smokers are getting 2 hours plus now with no negative effects at all and it's definitely strong even though they are Indica heads! They won't smoke it at night though if they want to sleep :p It's not a cold, sterile high either, more warm :)
I'll probably try it next weekend but my light weight report won't mean much anyway :p

Last edited:

blondie

Finally chopping my corinto and am not sure I like what I see. It looks like massive bud rot, but yet it does not. It also looks to me like small leaves are browning and dying. Or as I read somewhere this strain turns purplish. I’ve changed my mind so often it’s time for some opinions. Note in the pictures larger leaves are brown and crispy, like the smaller ones. I lost the battle to keep the leaves green on this plant.

Attachments

• D47D83FF-5267-4142-9765-9D5295341EFD.jpeg
    D47D83FF-5267-4142-9765-9D5295341EFD.jpeg
    863.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 8DA3F695-8A0B-4655-AAAA-9C4BD505728D.jpeg
    8DA3F695-8A0B-4655-AAAA-9C4BD505728D.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 21E443E4-D7B5-4A82-B6A3-2C615256CB21.jpeg
    21E443E4-D7B5-4A82-B6A3-2C615256CB21.jpeg
    619 KB · Views: 61
  • 74ED6CBE-F75A-415D-949D-D7FEC7E0AA54.jpeg
    74ED6CBE-F75A-415D-949D-D7FEC7E0AA54.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 416164FB-A610-4514-8052-D89DE097E7B0.jpeg
    416164FB-A610-4514-8052-D89DE097E7B0.jpeg
    659.8 KB · Views: 63

StickyBandit

Finally chopping my corinto and am not sure I like what I see. It looks like massive bud rot, but yet it does not. It also looks to me like small leaves are browning and dying. Or as I read somewhere this strain turns purplish. I’ve changed my mind so often it’s time for some opinions. Note in the pictures larger leaves are brown and crispy, like the smaller ones. I lost the battle to keep the leaves green on this plant.
I had some bud rot in one of mine, didn't realize until the big bud was half gone
This stuff needs a good cure to come good. It's a family fav now, I think it's been down a few months

I also had the same problem with browning, dying leaves in some earlier grows like my Gold Tiger I butchered but the coco/hempy seems to have fixed it. Sorry to bang on about the hempy's :p

blondie

No males but I got some herms in the tent. I am running across an occasional seed here and there. So it would be likely:

(Ka5h x (mm x hz21)) HERM x corinto

I haven’t been keeping these seeds.

Incidentally I vaped some corinto and so far, it’s ok. Not bad, but not fire. Only one or two hits though so a bit early to judge and the weed is pretty green.

Attachments

• 3C8902DC-55DD-46C0-9BD2-036245DB61E7.jpeg
    3C8902DC-55DD-46C0-9BD2-036245DB61E7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 475BC1F7-4A04-40CB-81B9-E14045861D42.jpeg
    475BC1F7-4A04-40CB-81B9-E14045861D42.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35

RobFromTX

No males but I got some herms in the tent. I am running across an occasional seed here and there. So it would be likely:

(Ka5h x (mm x hz21)) HERM x corinto

I haven’t been keeping these seeds.

Incidentally I vaped some corinto and so far, it’s ok. Not bad, but not fire. Only one or two hits though so a bit early to judge and the weed is pretty green.

Those are some nice looking buds. How many females hermed?

blondie

I think both my cross plants hermed. The mm x hz21 genetics threw nanners and makes sense they are the pollen donors. If these were herm corintos I’d be keeping them. Processing three females corinto I’ve found maybe 8 seeds.

Going to cob these up for storage after keeping a head stash.