What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you're doing the bare bulbs checkerboard stylee do you go all 600s?
I like the reflectors taped to the wall, appeals to my sense of ghetto-ness..

those troughs were in rows. so light row, plant row, light, plant light.

the reflectors on the walls kills it, and is definitely for safety to boot. i prefer 600. nothing beats em the way i use em.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my bad the thread was turning into a trainwreck so i skipped a few pages

med-man, the most controversial canadian icmag member lol haha. joking.

hopefully we can move forward and all get along. i dont consider myself apart from anyone else here. we are all in this together.

med-man

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
well med I would say is in the class of elite growers if he is at least 10% as good as he says he is, the elites are simply the ones that have the skill and gumption to pull it off on a mega scale.. the ones who see the bigger picture and know how to achieve it.. there are many others they just don't get out much.. not every grower is on the net lol..

LOL none of the growers I know are on the net lol.. Your talking about ppl with cold hard cash?? lol.. There is a shit load of bud in Van BC and I would say 97% of it sucks BALLS!!! So if anyone had some fantastic bud out there I personally know many others that would want it but I only know a handful of ppl that actually grow really great bud. Bud is easy to grow excluding pest etc. The harder part seems to be keeping great stock going with elite cuts. Stay safe and have fun headband 707:)

C

c-ray

LOL none of the growers I know are on the net lol.. Your talking about ppl with cold hard cash?? lol.. There is a shit load of bud in Van BC and I would say 97% of it sucks BALLS!!! So if anyone had some fantastic bud out there I personally know many others that would want it but I only know a handful of ppl that actually grow really great bud. Bud is easy to grow excluding pest etc. The harder part seems to be keeping great stock going with elite cuts. Stay safe and have fun headband 707:)

times are a changing!

ultimately humanity is driven by excellence and spiritual upliftment so the elite growers will indeed be growing elite cuts in the future, it was not too long ago that humanity thought guns and roses and 2 live crew was as it good as it gets.. look at us now..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I actually noticed right now there is a large commercial co-op in Hamilton which right now is producing 350g per day of organic weed and also have the only rectrable roof green house http://www.mmar.ca/ he provides his patients with there meds at $30 per ounce presently as well as free edibles made from the trim of there plants of course this is a designated grower. Also all Canadian mmar holders should check out the page cause it has a link to a coalition of growers who are working on a constitutional challenge to the plan to eliminate personal grows or to at least sue the govt for the losses we will take on all the equipment we bought , the fact many of us who have been growing since near the beginning of the program have developed strains perfect for our own needs not to mention the fact that I calculated all my costs on 1 crop to grow 1.4lbs totals cost 587 grams 445 dollar so like .75 cents a gram if I do my own work so even if they do make the change in april I am sure the constitutional challenges and such will cause a quick change back because I already know I could never afford my meds If I couldn't grow them myself. And I think prices are going to be so much higher if the change goes thru then most imagine as if you look at there plans for the change the people licenced to grow all the mmj will need to have test the weed to provide exact thc and cbd and whatever other cannabinoids they want listed, as well as testing for mold , bacteria etc, all employese wil have to pass security checks , etc this is gonna drive the cost of mmj beyond being affordable just like harper wants it.

one crop = 10 - 12 weeks worth of rent (mtg / depreciation), utilities, and supplies. Very fortunate for you but most people can't live on $44.50 a week, let alone produce two oz of cannabis.

What is a fair or living wage to pay trimmers? $5 - $10 per oz trimmed seems fair to me.

I think there are a few variables missing from your total cost of production.

:joint:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
wow , been busy for a week.... just read through this thread ,..... good luck on your all your differntt schemes MM , and for the majority of you guys (you BC guys )who hate and troll him , did u guys ever hear dont hate the player hate the game,> ..... or even better If u dont like his style do it better ,...
TS

Why would anyone come to someone else's thread and hate on them?
The answer is obvious, there's an agenda behind it. Anything can be reverse engineered/deductive reasoned.
Unless Med Man has personally wronged you, you should show him some respect or go start your own hate-filled thread.

Why aren't trolls banned? Is c-ray the only person reporting trolling to the mods/admin?
Report inappropriate trolling so ICMag can remain the best MJ site on the web, the hating is just a 'divide and conquer' tactic that is like a disease, hippies most of all should know this it was used by 'the man' starting in the 60's to try to stop a movement of peace and love.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man. she is a real gem. came from a maple ridge trailer home of all places. the cool blue cheese just oozes out of the stalks, even in veg, enjoy,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would anyone come to someone else's thread and hate on them?
The answer is obvious, there's an agenda behind it. Anything can be reverse engineered/deductive reasoned.
Unless Med Man has personally wronged you, you should show him some respect or go start your own hate-filled thread.

Why aren't trolls banned? Is c-ray the only person reporting trolling to the mods/admin?
Report inappropriate trolling so ICMag can remain the best MJ site on the web, the hating is just a 'divide and conquer' tactic that is like a disease, hippies most of all should know this it was used by 'the man' starting in the 60's to try to stop a movement of peace and love.

if anyone has read or heard my philosophy on the "growers ego" it pretty much sums it all up.

if people really think name calling and condescending me hurts my feelings lol haha they are just blind to the fact of how much they themselves are truly suffering, and just projecting their own insecurities

med-man

maximum

if anyone has read or heard my philosophy on the "growers ego" it pretty much sums it all up.

if people really think name calling and condescending me hurts my feelings lol haha they are just blind to the fact of how much they themselves are truly suffering, and just projecting their own insecurities

med-man

Just because you offend people, or they criticize you doesn't mean they are insecure or suffering. Its a very arrogant statement. Its these statements that make people hate you so much.

C

c-ray

a picture of GW Pharm's greenhouse:

Screen-Shot-2013-03-15-at-2.51.54-PM.png

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
man i really hope i can post up this same thread a year or so from now. Maine has introduced a bill for legalization it includes commercial license. up to 2000sqft of canopy. going to be badass cant wait for a license. is there limits to how many people can have a commercial license? In Maine they will be giving out only 30 per year if the bill passes.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
man i really hope i can post up this same thread a year or so from now. Maine has introduced a bill for legalization it includes commercial license. up to 2000sqft of canopy. going to be badass cant wait for a license. is there limits to how many people can have a commercial license? In Maine they will be giving out only 30 per year if the bill passes.

30 targets for Fed Wack a Mole per year.

Are you guaranteed a renewal? No, go ahead and invest thousands anyway and wait for the bust on day 366.

Got to love this planet.

:joint:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just because you offend people, or they criticize you doesn't mean they are insecure or suffering. Its a very arrogant statement. Its these statements that make people hate you so much.

self importance is mans greatest enemy. what weakens the average man is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of others.

self importance requires that average men spend most of their lives offended by someone or something.

shamans have unmasked self-importance and found that it is self pitty masquerading as something else.

self importance = self pitty = conceit = ego = suffering.

i assure you i am not offended by the petty tyrants running a muck with this website. and its very arrogant to assume that i am.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the blueprints done for room 1. just have to make time now to go.

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.