What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIway

Veteran
I read on another site that MMC owners are sending patient records to the Dept of Revenue so they can check plant counts.

Sucks to have that info being sent to the DOR and not the health depart. Sucks to be on camera Just so they can laugh at the suckers buying ditch weed.

I wonder if they will find people signed up for multiple dispensaries... i havent been in a while.. last one was broadway wellness to sample some wax... meh ill stick with my own.

Did you fumigate before going back home? ;-)

MIway

Veteran
yep, and unfortunately there are a few bad apples in every bunch. Kind of like a bud harvest. You have the solid dank buds, and then you have the bottom larfy buds that are begging for love and attention that nobody wants to put in their pipe...

We don't know each other, never met... but obviously know the same crews...

Might want to just stop. Shit, was saying that to my buddy's a while ago... one's you don't know too well, which is also obvious... and to be fair, I don't know your buds too well either.

My guess, nobody's is really that bad of a person, but you guys keep pushing... shit, I don't even know why.

Just let it go before the wrong guy gets pushed too far to see beyond his principles... it's not me, I'm pretty easy going. But damn dude... there are those people that truly put up, and you are fucking with at least 2 such people.

Just let it go... and that means fucking snide comments through pm's or reps or talking shit around town. Just let it go.

All fun & games til the wrong person takes it to principle. So lets all just back off a bit & move the fuck on.

MrDank

Veteran
We don't know each other, never met... but obviously know the same crews...

Might want to just stop. Shit, was saying that to my buddy's a while ago... one's you don't know too well, which is also obvious... and to be fair, I don't know your buds too well either.

My guess, nobody's is really that bad of a person, but you guys keep pushing... shit, I don't even know why.

Just let it go before the wrong guy gets pushed too far to see beyond his principles... it's not me, I'm pretty easy going. But damn dude... there are those people that truly put up, and you are fucking with at least 2 such people.

Just let it go... and that means fucking snide comments through pm's or reps or talking shit around town. Just let it go.

All fun & games til the wrong person takes it to principle. So lets all just back off a bit & move the fuck on.

there are 2 people on here who send multiple threats to me and a few others around here. Maybe you should gather all of the facts before telling others to settle down.

only a sad excuse for a human being threatens violence as an adult, and we see it all too often around here

"there are those people that truly put up, and you are fucking with at least 2 such people"

What exact point are you trying to make with that statement? are you saying that these people are fighters? people who would fight over nothing? sounds like pure trash to me. people like that, tweakers, and the wannabe gangsters are the ones who make this plant look bad. And that is unfortunate to the rest of us. There was a woman in Erie that killed 2 tweakers who were robbing her, and the last thing we need is another story like that to make the Colorado headlines about us and our beloved plant

this place is just like Jerry Springer episodes from 1998. bunch of dumb people who threaten violence, act tough, and need a polygraph test to prove anything

MIway

Veteran
It was kinda funny... no doubt... and that's the way it should be looked back upon.

We all need to just fuck off about this whole thing. Very glad to agree on this, so lets just do it already.

It's tired & old... that's my take for everyone... your side, my side, their side, that side, the other side, whichever fucking side.

Shall we all just agree that this is the last post regarding the Springer Episode???

:dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I was curious and decided to take a peek at this thread for the first time in a while; it's a bummer to see negativity pervade the last few pages. If I may change the subject and perhaps even add a little positivity...

Can you guys believe the weather the last few days? I can not get over how nice it's been! A nice extended spring. :yay:
I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I have! I feel so lucky to live here! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in to take a peek and say 'howdy' to all my neighbors! :tiphat:
...Off to finish a few chores in the garden. :canabis:

I hope this finds you all properly medicated, with flourishing plants, sticky fingers and full bellies! :joint:

Happy medicating, neighbors!
:smoke:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Oh-Ill-just-walk-throuWhoops-GIF.gif

History Channel 11pm tonight Marijuana: A Chronic History
2 hours long

I think it airs again noon Sunday

One of the better documentaries I have seen
kept me up past my 8pm bed time

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
I was curious and decided to take a peek at this thread for the first time in a while; it's a bummer to see negativity pervade the last few pages. If I may change the subject and perhaps even add a little positivity...

Can you guys believe the weather the last few days? I can not get over how nice it's been! A nice extended spring. :yay:
I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I have! I feel so lucky to live here! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in to take a peek and say 'howdy' to all my neighbors! :tiphat:
...Off to finish a few chores in the garden. :canabis:

I hope this finds you all properly medicated, with flourishing plants, sticky fingers and full bellies! :joint:

Happy medicating, neighbors!
:smoke:

it's been hot as shit in denver. am i the only one who hates the hot weather? easier to cool my rooms when it's winter, not to mention skiing. i love being cold. BRING BACK WINTER!!!

it's been hot as shit in denver. am i the only one who hates the hot weather? easier to cool my rooms when it's winter, not to mention skiing. i love being cold. BRING BACK WINTER!!!

just saw the 5 day forecast - all 90s
I grew up on the Canadian border and rarely ever saw 90
I start getting nervous when it hits 80

glad my lights don't come on till sundown-ish and off around dawn
then I bring in as much cool morning air into my room as I can

I hate the heat

picture.php

Ready to lace 'em up and hit City Park Lake

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I always say, I can add layers in the cold, but I can't strip down past my skin in the heat...

Time to head up the mountain.

Dangle your feet in one of those cold moutain streams and see if you can bust a sweat.

Go in a lil deeper and experience true "SHRINKAGE"!!!

GAWD there's still a butt load of snow up there.

Ok,,, slush! lol

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
yep, and unfortunately there are a few bad apples in every bunch. Kind of like a bud harvest. You have the solid dank buds, and then you have the bottom larfy buds that are begging for love and attention that nobody wants to put in their pipe...

^^^ Yup, you nailed it, you described yourself to a t, bottom feeder of society. As I said, my whole self worth is NOT based on cannabis, FAR from it. I have MANY other things I've achieved in my life and contributed to society, not just growing a few plants (of which, I've been doing far longer than you anyway, kid).

This is my LAST post to you, grow up already! Notice I hadn't continued, YOU did, just like the troll you are.

Not a shred of proof for ANY of your accusations (if you did, I wouldn't be here, as we all know you like to whine to mods) and yet still running your mouth. You are TRULY a class act. Go away, go hang out with your crew on phantasytour, and do whatever "other" drugs your crew like to brag so much about doing. (funny how much rep and info I've gotten regarding you, hilarious really, I'm definitely not alone here...). I'm sure we'll meet someday, we'll sort it out then. If you MUST talk smack, just PM it, pretty please? GOODBYE, and GOOD riddance!
:gday:

Now then, onto more worthwhile endeavors!

It is a BEAUTIFUL day out today! Time to bust out the ol' discs and give the homies a call. Pueblo has one of the nicest disc golf courses in Colorado, it's well maintained and taken care of by a good friend and fellow union brother. He does a great job of keeping it fresh too, changing out the pins and whatnot. (The trees drive some people nuts, but it adds to the complexity and challenge IMHO.) Any of ya'll that enjoy frisbee/disc golf should really check it out! I'm usually out there, just follow the smell of the dank in the trees, haha! :laughing:

Peace...

:wave:

Been working around the heat....

early yesterday morning I mowed the front lawn and washed the wife's car,
this morning I mowed the back lawn and washed my truck

putting me in the a/c trimming buds and drinking iced tea
during the hottest part of the day

stay cool folks

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
it's been hot as shit in denver. am i the only one who hates the hot weather?

Just to clarify: 'Believe you, me', I am not a fan of the heat either; but for the last 4 or 5 days it was either in the low to mid 70's, to the low 80's, up until yesterday...it was a beautiful extended spring, at least out here in western CO. :dunno: But yeah, it's gonna be crazy hot from here on out I'm afraid...
Made some more mods in the garden yesterday, in preparation for the onslaught...Gotta keep those girls cool! :smokey:
But, at least out here the humidity is usually pretty low and it usually cools off at night; and there is always somewhere nearby where you can escape the heat...In fact, we're thinking about going camping this weekend up on the Mesa.
And hey, it could always be worse; check out the southeastern US in August, it's disgusting.

So yeah, to summarize: I concur: hot = bad! :tiphat:
:bigeye:

Stay cool neighbors, and have a fantabulous weekend!! :smoke:

sweet, we caught a nice break here in the Fort
It hit 90 early this afternoon
then a bunch a thunderheads rolled over and cooled it down into the 70s
and it never rained, I had to water the flower pots
(not to be confused with pot flowers - hahaha)

turning off the a/c and opening the house up
save the electric for something more important

Status
Not open for further replies.