What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cherry AK47 pheno

kaneboy

Veteran
luckydog seeds has a really nice cherry ak47 crossed to a chem 91,strong cherry syrup flavour

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240816_085115_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_085115_Gallery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the info, it's not the usual broad leaf afghan if it has this type of leaves, I know there is different expressions in the afghan but we are more used to see the BLD than the type shown here in the hybrid AK47xAlien Tech.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
What's the genetic make-up of Alien Tech? The male on the post above looks beautiful so far he could pass for a pure AK47, that' s why I ask about the other half of its genetic.
LR/Heirloom Afghan picked up by coalition forces during the beginning of GWOT, Operation Jawbreaker/Operation Rhino.

That Afghan (AlienTech) pollinated LVPK to make Alien Kush

The female i posted on the previous page leans more Alien, and hasn't flowered yet, and is also the tallest plant in my garden this year.
I'll be F2'ing them

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Cherry AK47 x Alien Kush, I got these seeds around 2012-ish.
Much more sativa than I expected, though her brother is more BLD.
Both have Ludens cherry cough drop stem rubs.
Im gonna make F2s. View attachment 19047716 View attachment 19047717
Here's the Alien Tech-dom male of Cherry AK47 x Alien Kush.
11 fingers as of 2 weeks ago.
She is still not flowering yet.
Ive heard of Afghans flowering into late November.

kro-magnon

Veteran
LR/Heirloom Afghan picked up by coalition forces during the beginning of GWOT, Operation Jawbreaker/Operation Rhino.

That Afghan (AlienTech) pollinated LVPK to make Alien Kush

The female i posted on the previous page leans more Alien, and hasn't flowered yet, and is also the tallest plant in my garden this year.
I'll be F2'ing them
Thank you for the details, you plan to keep her outdoor or you'll flower her indoor?

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I
Thank you for the details, you plan to keep her outdoor or you'll flower her indoor?
dont have the ability to flower indoor right now. This is all guerilla outdoor. Its a 30-40 minute hike to the garden from where I'm at. Like the good ol days.

Its NorCal, Emerald Triangle. We just had 6 weeks of 110⁰, and now the nights are getting down to low 50s, high 40s. Locals say this is where purple haze was bred and that it was purple because of the cold nights. I dont take that story at face value, but it sure does have the largest temperature spread I've grown in so far.
Lake county was a lil hotter during the day, but barely dropped down to 90-something at night - so a temperature spread of 20⁰. Here, Im seeing nearly 70⁰ difference between night and day temps. And its high mountain 2,800ft. So Im getting cool expressions from the plants

kro-magnon

Veteran
I

dont have the ability to flower indoor right now. This is all guerilla outdoor. Its a 30-40 minute hike to the garden from where I'm at. Like the good ol days.

Its NorCal, Emerald Triangle. We just had 6 weeks of 110⁰, and now the nights are getting down to low 50s, high 40s. Locals say this is where purple haze was bred and that it was purple because of the cold nights. I dont take that story at face value, but it sure does have the largest temperature spread I've grown in so far.
Lake county was a lil hotter during the day, but barely dropped down to 90-something at night - so a temperature spread of 20⁰. Here, Im seeing nearly 70⁰ difference between night and day temps. And its high mountain 2,800ft. So Im getting cool expressions from the plants
Huge temp difference between day and night will certainly bring a lot of colors to the plants, I wish you good luck with this harvest.

deepwaterdude

I'm at 7,500 ft in New Mex, temps are 90+ daytime to high 40s, low 50s nights. First freeze usually by Oct 1, but plants soldier on until late Oct. Outdoor growing is easy peasy around here. DJ Short likes the high desert for terp production; no idea if that's the case, but outdoor high beats indoor in these parts IMHO.

Here are the double cherries August 19 few minutes back. They're forming nice buds, just got dressed with Build a Soil flowa top dress. Cherry Ak x Cherry WiFi, beans by beanz.

DC 1

DC 1.jpeg

DC 2 close.jpeg

DC 2

Double Cherry 2.jpeg
Double Cherry 2 flowa.jpeg

Big sprawling bastards;) Far right in next pic.

Grove aug 19.jpeg

deepwaterdude

Beautiful

Where is Beanz these days
And/or, where can I get his seeds.
I grew his BLR f4 and OGKxBLR in 2018 and was blown away by his careful selections.

Thanks man, sun/genes are doing the work, I'm just water boy;) I got these from him years back, don't know now... My favorite from him was BLR x THHaze

kro-magnon

Veteran

deepwaterdude

Both looking really good but I prefer the trichomes on the 2nd one, they will both make excellent flowers no doubt.
The plant on the left of first pic has already big flowers for so early in the season.

Thanks, man. True the second looks like indoor buds compared to the other. The big one on left is a headbanger x cakecrasher with incredible tropical candy terps.

deepwaterdude

Things getting fat and lazy out there in the Grove. Here's the double cherries yesterday sep 9.

DC 1 fat colas.

DC 1.jpg
Also DC 1.jpg

DC 1 Fat donk.jpg
DC 1 close.jpg

DC 2. Too much shade really. If I could just cut back my neighbor's trees a bit more...

DC 2.jpg

DC 2 close.jpg

deepwaterdude

The above still going; took a coupla buds of mold off of the bigger one, otherwise no problems except bad spot in the plot - just too much shade.

CHerry AK x Cherry WiFi 1

DC 1 full OCt 5.jpeg

DC 1 spires.jpeg
DC 1 top close.jpeg
Dc 1 closest.jpeg

And her sis - gets the least sun of all.

DC 2 Oct 5.jpeg
DC 2 spires.jpeg
Dc 2 riding it out.jpeg

DC 2 looking caked.jpeg
More DC 2 close.jpeg

Another week'll probably do it.