What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Chemdawg D is a new seed started in 2000 from orig batch of chemdawg seeds from 1991. The orig chemdawg is the same as the diesel the 91 cut that is.

G

Here's my Original Diesel cut. It's two weeks older now.

Your welcome Jaws. I'll take a pic of my last bud when I'm ready to burn it.

Hi JLP, I hope your fine. I know your swamped.

G

hello chemdog :joint:
thank's bro for setting straight my friend....when talking about strains/gentics like this one things always get very confusing...usualy by the time the thread is over you either know exactly whats going on or you even more confused then you were when the thread started.....i'm finding that out first hand with this strain and with any kush strain and for really with ANY clone only strain :confused: :confused: .........i'm taking it that chemdawg is far better then chemo correct?...i know chemo can be bought but chemdawg can not "well not easyly".......whats with a strain called bluedawg and or dog bite suposedly made with lemon drop kush "dogbite i mean".......

smokey, thank's bro very nice clone you got there....i would love to see more dry bud shots when you get them ready.....
thank's for the schooling friends :wave:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks - I was wondering what the -D was.... so theoretically it's orignal dawg seeds grown about 10 years later... or is it an incross of some dawg males and females from the first batch that were grown out?

G

Right on Steelers Its orig Dawgseed grown ten years later. diff Phenotype

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Mothership huh? A friend of mine grew TWO round of that cause he killed his previous mommas and couldnt get a hold of anything else in time.....He said he was told it was a Trainwreck "pheno", which makes me roll my eyes like crazy...! But all it REALLY was, was CRAP! Big larfy colas with next to no visible trichs.....WTF??

People in Humboldt are douche-bags, just like everywhere else....! Spreadin around crap, and runing poeples hopes/dream/plans....

But the DAWG,......that sounds CHEMTASTIC!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
thx chem - i'll be back later with some Original Diesel flower pics for you to check out. I can only show you the veg pics now. Looks like Smokeys.

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Please don't flame me, I have a question. I grew the "diesel" sold by Soma a few years back. I enjoyed it and have it still. What did he do to produce his version? Be civil please, just wondering. Peace.

G

well, i have a huge bag of giesel right now. too bad its not fresher bigger pieces.....its all shakey. its some sweet smoke though i like the straight chem way better...

Last edited:
G

AFOM is running them DoubleDawgs right next to Rez's SD IBL and the AJ Sour cut. Gonna be a nice room.

Last edited:
"NYCD" was a TASTY smoke, an highly reputable OG memeber gifted one to me, I flowered it once and sold some clones, A friend caried it on for a while, but I let my mother die due to lack of SPACE, nothing about and displeasure.....I wish I still had it, no room still, but it WAS tasty I remember...!

G

soma's NYCD is a cross of one of the deisels and according to him, a Hawaiin in his collection. But read the product description and it says afghanXmexican sativa???? who knows?

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Somas diesel

Somas diesel

hideyoshi said:
soma's NYCD is a cross of one of the deisels and according to him, a Hawaiin in his collection. But read the product description and it says afghanXmexican sativa???? who knows?

Either way, I like the taste. I grew one plant and it stank the yard up bad. One plant 6feet by 6 feet yielded one pound. It was almost too much to finish the joint. Indoor it does well too.

G

I hope you weren't expecting to see a lot of buds. Cause I only got one nug. These are fresh pics I did not grow this but recieved it as a gift. When I do smoke this nugg(should be soon) I will put up a mini-report on it.

This is not a fresh pic.

The rest is all fresh Chemdawg pics.

G

hideyoshi said:

The answer:

Soma's NYCD is a Diesel bagseed,crossed to an Afghani/Hawaiian male that Shantibaba gave him.

G

hello smokey :joint:
iv'e read a few of your post so i'm about 99.9% sure you got the real og there my friend :chin:.....man the chemdawg just looks killer smokey, it don't matter if you grew it or if it was grown by one of your bro's its some awesome looking smoke, ohhh and the pics are top notch as well....once again thank you for the beautiful pics my friend.....
just sweeeeeeeet :wave:

a small dry bud of my S1oger from cali kush seeds........

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Rezdog said:
The answer:

Soma's NYCD is a Diesel bagseed,crossed to an Afghani/Hawaiian male that Shantibaba gave him.

Thanks for the clarification. I always wondered about the history. Hey rez tell me this because I'm ignorant. Which came first the nyc diesel or the sour diesel? I know it's been posted like twenty times but I don't know where to look. Also what future crosses are you looking at?
Also, somewhere I read the chemdog was an old greatful dead strain. Is that what I heard? I'm a complete idiot. Too much cindy 99.

G

scrappy420: tooo bad OG is no more or id link ya.
chemdog came east from CO a while back and made it down to NYC where eventually the sour diesel was born. soma got some sour bagseed and made his strain whichin all honestly has little in common trait wise with the real diesel or nyc.

guineapig

Veteran
those fresh chemdawg pics are truly astounding!! the trichomes seem to somehow "glow" but not in quite the same way as the "glow" of the sour diesel trichomes.....

very interesting deep deep green leaves- almost black if you look at it right.....

my intuition says a cross between chemdawg and sour diesel would be :yoinks:....

-kind regards from guineapig :wave:

G

Scrappy the Diesel came first then the SourDiesel and the chemdog was gotten on dead tour or at least the connection was made. Then some pounds got mailed east and 12 seeds were in their and couple were started and the chemdawg was born.So if that means Grateful dead strain then it be Actually i got the cut from jerry but i never told anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts