What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey chem,what's up bro?i just filled a bowl of chemdog d and i'm going to try it for my morning wake n bake.i love the taste(i've loved the taste of all the chemdog crosses i've tried so far).i'm trying to choke it down,my first bowl of the day can be a lil rough,lol,and the chem d ain't no pussy herb but i'll finish the bowl,lol.i've done about 3 tokes so far and i'm getting very nicly toasted already.something tells me it's going to be a confusing morning for me!i'll post again in a few minutes when i finish the bowl.peace bro

G

okies,i finished that bowl of chemdog d and i gots to say i'm seriously fucked up,lol.great way to start the day and highly recomended!very potent medicine,i can't really say if it's more potent than chemdog but it is definitely on the same page.i've always loved chemdog and i could see myself loving chemdog d just as much(i'm such a slut,lol).damn,i'm stoned,lol,typing is taking a shitload of concentration and backspacing.i think i'm off to hyper-space.i gotta say that this old dude is seriously impressed by chemdog d.peace bro

KingRalph

this isn't aimed at you chemdog, in fact it's nice to have some original info about the origins of the dawgs round here now that the other archives have been lost :( bet there will be sweet pics to come too :)

now to you wankas...

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site.

Last edited:
G

Thanks Ralph, I was just about to post the same thing. I am seeing it more and more over the last few days. When will people understand, that if you have to ask openly on a message board for a elite clone, that you will not have it anytime soon.

G

hey :joint:
i was not asking chemdog to flat out give,sell,trade,test seed and/clones i just simply ask him if he could send me some info THROUGH A PM as to how i MIGHT beabl to get ahold of some chemdawg d......i understand the rules and i think there good rules to follow, but threating a member banishment for merly asking another member to send infi THROUGH a PM is totaly uncalled for, thats just over stepping the line........if ralph or dg wants to ban me for this then i guess i'm freakin banned, but i really fill i did nothing wrong at all here.....
:chin: :chin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Look guys Ralph just spelt it out for you...

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site.

.....easy on the name calling Ralph..........lets not see this thread messed up any more by angry interactions....

G

Phil you have tried the Snowdog? I didnt think that one got away. Or did you try some smoke from the city? also the Giesel is a real winner. Its the Chemdawg D hit with some mass super skunk pollen. Epic>

G

hello chemdog :joint:
ummm can you or any of the other chemo growers please put up a few shots if at all possible, would love to see what were talking about here in this thread....
thank you :wave:

G

hello smokey :joint:
i was hoping some one would show pic(s), thank you very much my friend.....
beautiful pic :wave:

JLP

Veteran
Nice bud Smokey.

I've got Chemdawg x Mothership and Chemdawg x ? going in the tray now.

Hope they turn out that good.

JLP

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
so would you say that chemdawg - d and original diesel - d are the same clone? The last batch of clones I got, I could have had Original Diesel-D or Original Diesel. I went for the straight Original Diesel. I will be running her in about 30 days. looking forward to it for real.... It seems it's really who ya talk to and where they're located as far as what the cut is called.

if anyone has the ____ - D it would be cool to see some flowerin pics to compare to mine when I flower her.... stop by and give me some feedback all.

peace - M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts