What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CannaRed 's indoor and outdoor grow show

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hello!
Been a while since I've started a thread, but it's time.
Outside-
I have a Multi Haze from @JohnnyChicago. I have one inside that has been getting less than 12 hours of light for 10 weeks and hasn't shown sex yet, so it's not going to flower correctly here in Virginia, but I just wanted to see it grow!
IMG_20240721_154023524.jpg

Next up is a Freakshow. I started in indoors, then put I waited until after mother's day to put ih outdoors so it wouldn't bloom too early. It grew in veg for almost 6 weeks then started blooming, which j thought was weird. It's finally fully back into veg mode again.
IMG_20240721_154009751.jpg

I also planted a cross of my own. Critical Mass x PurpAl Bx1. It also has blooming troubles. It never actually started to bud, but tried to and did a weird reveg growth for awhile, but it's not back into veg mode also.
IMG_20240721_154016774_HDR.jpg

I have 2 more plants outside hidden in a volunteer tomato patch. One is Amnesia Haze, and I can't remember the last one right now, but I'll try to get pics and strain name as soon as I remember.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
When I post again, I'll list what I have going on indoors in my 6 tents and two closets.
I'll also talk about my other psychoactive and/or medicinal plants.

Is anyone else growing psychoactive plants other than cannabis? I'd love to see pics of what plants you have growing and if or how you use them.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Indoors.
3x3 tent under 315 w LEC cmh Sunsystems remote reflector.
All my 3x3 tents are on timers with diy auto watering system and auto drain system.
I followed directions from cocoforcannabis diy guide.
This is a Durban Poison that I got as a clone from a friend. Most folks said they loved the buzz but it could use improvement on flavor.
IMG_20240723_102434082_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

ganja.queen

Looking really good for ony 315w!

How many weeks flowering is your Durban Poison?

As for psychoactive plants I'm definitely interested in growing some, but have mostly dabled in fungi. It's for "spiritual" purposes...I have a specific existential question to ask, take the shrooms and wait for the answer 🙏

1 grow lasts years.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That's awesome GC! I was going to get into that a few years ago, but I didn't, and just concentrated on trying to breed my favorite plants and find new keepers. I lost several keepers last year, when my grandma was dying/died, and couldnt take care of them.
But it looks like an awesome hobby!

The Durban is about 9 or 10 weeks. This is only the second time I've grown it indoors. This Durban probably isn't even related to real Durban Poison. This plant has been passed around my local area, but it came from one of those white label ripoff seed companies. I can't remember which one.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Nl2 from Todd McCormick at Authentic Genetics.
In 3x3 under Mars Hydro fc3000
I didn't do a good job at keeping an even canopy on this scrog.
I found an ok nl2, still have a few more seeds to go through.
Im doing small batches of pheno hunts of NL5 to try to find one that is as good or even better than the keeper I lost last year.
I popped 5 more today.
IMG_20240723_140911145.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Before I forget to write this down, I also popped the last 2 seeds of Alien Tarantula. These were sent as freebies with an order from seedsherenow a few years ago. All were males so far, hopefully the last 2 will be females.
FB_IMG_1721759404023.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've smoked DMT before, but not that I extracted myself. I see most people extract it from mimosa hostilis , I don't know if the amount in this phalaris grass is even worth it. I just thought it was cool.

I grew opium poppies this year for the first time, I dried and saved pods for emergency pain medicine. I also grow opium lettuce which has non narcotic pain relieving effects.

Here a pic of a pod that was scored purely for curiosity. If you're watching this DEA, I did nothing with the sap, I did not make opium!
IMG_20240702_171224856.jpg

ganja.queen

That amnesia haze fits in super well with the foilage. it's the coolest when the fan leaves are bigger than your hand 😍

Sorry I'm asking so many questions lol...what does your wife like about the Freakshow?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That amnesia haze fits in super well with the foilage. it's the coolest when the fan leaves are bigger than your hand 😍

Sorry I'm asking so many questions lol...what does your wife like about the Freakshow?
I don't really know because she usually doesn't care about the smell or taste, as long as effects are right. I guess the effects must be right. Lol.

I like it because of taste, and it's super stinky. It was the stinkiest plant in the yard last year, and it's even stinky in veg from a distance.

I had two clones of it going one slightly more stinky but less frost and the other had alot of frost but not as much stink. I mislabeled the two cuts and got rid of the frosty one by accident and the frosty one turned out to be the better buzz. So I figured I better get on trying to find her a nice frosty keeper.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I ordered new seeds a couple days ago.
Has anyone grown any of these strains?
CSI Humboldt - Chemdog D S1 {FEM} [7pk]
LIT Farms - Motor OG {FEM} [6pk]
It comes with freebies -
Distro Choice Freebie
ECSC Permanent Market FEM 2pk FREEBIE
Freebie {Distribution Choice}

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I ordered seeds a couple days ago from Seedsherenow. I ordered Motor OG and Chemdog D S1s and got a whole bunch of stuff for free . Permanent Marker S1s, Obama Care,
Vincent Vega, and Reddy Whip. And a few stickers.

IMG_20240725_175535349.jpg
IMG_20240725_175330419.jpg
IMG_20240725_175349652.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My sativa closet.
There's some sativa leaning hybrids in here too.
There's three multi Haze (the third one finally showed it's a female), two Malawi x Panama X Quantum Kush, one Panama x Sour Bubble, one Freak Accident and one that lost its tag and it's either MP X QK or FA.
The one with biggest buds is MP x QK. The frosty one is P x SB.
IMG_20240731_155054246.jpg
IMG_20240731_155222151.jpg
IMG_20240731_155133927.jpg
IMG_20240731_161019134.jpg
IMG_20240731_155227754.jpg
IMG_20240731_155126241.jpg