What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
LOL how would you know?

When you use the MSM and the Government propaganda to further your arguments why bother to explain to you? You are here to push your narrative and discredit Three Berrys along with other people who do not share your viewpoint..

Do you still think the Russians helped Trump beat Hillary? You know, the Mueller thing.....

It's obvious.

When have I used your enemies MSM or the government or anything besides the Constitution for my references?

I don't know of a narrative aside from yours. Speaking of which... why the third person now? Do you miss Hempy too?

People don't have to share my viewpoints, but I credit anyone who can read as seeing how empty your assumptions are.

I didn't have to discredit you, you have done that yourself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If that's the case I would think there's more budding identities just itching to propagate propaganda.

Perhaps they might even become indignant at the thought of anything that could challenge their Kool Aid addiction.

audiohi

Veteran
LOL how would you know?

When you use the MSM and the Government propaganda to further your arguments why bother to explain to you? You are here to push your narrative and discredit Three Berrys along with other people who do not share your viewpoint..

Do you still think the Russians helped Trump beat Hillary? You know, the Mueller thing.....

Third person just like Hempy.

Hempy would still spell his name correctly in third person though

Three Berries

i think they were two (not brains, certainly, what is the term? life-forms maybe ?) trapped in the same malfunctioning body. the Stempy McPoodle side shorted out and got tossed, now it is berries all on its own. sad, in a way...but not surprising.
No one wants to be where they have been censored.

Three Berries

Fl7GoksaEAAbW4z

armedoldhippy

Veteran
she obviously doesn't realize that anything in the way of legislation that the House passes must go through the Senate which the GOP does NOT control, and then be signed by Biden. can they waste 2 whole years looking like damn fools & get nothing accomplished ? sure, and the Democrats will cheerfully let them take the blame for it in 2024...

Latest posts

Latest posts