What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Absolem

Deny deny deny. The Dems have used up the Blacks they have kept in the slums and on welfare for 5 generations. Time to spend the money on the Non Citizens as those black folk are getting woke...

Whatever Yankee. Didn't you hear about the great confederate migration of the 1960s? It's when all those confederate dems moved out of the south to the northern states and the Yankee's(republicans) in the northern states moved to the south. I'm just surprised the kkk didn't follow the confederates north. They stayed where their roots were.

And............. are you saying black people aren't smart enough to vote for the GOP because they are brainwashed by the left?

Three Berries

Whatever Yankee. Didn't you hear about the great confederate migration of the 1960s? It's when all those confederate dems moved out of the south to the northern states and the Yankee's(republicans) in the northern states moved to the south. I'm just surprised the kkk didn't follow the confederates north. They stayed where their roots were.

And............. are you saying black people aren't smart enough to vote for the GOP because they are brainwashed by the left?
You mean when they all came north to find work? Yes probably half of who I worked with were from the south.

Black people vote for GOP but their votes get changed or not counted or rejected. Many are extremely conservative but can't talk about it openly for fear of retribution.

Three Berries

That's the dumbest thing said so far in this thread. Yup buddy. Courts don't look at evidence said MAGAQ. Ever occurred to you the courts have a higher standard for what they consider "evidence" then you do? Too bad right wing propaganda doesn't hold up as evidence.
You show me where they actually looked at evidence. Many never even got to court. Kari Lake then didn't look at any. They just said there was no intent they could prove. I guess it didn't matter that intent or not the people were disenfranchised.

Three Berries

Maybe the reason why you know what you know is because it brings you comfort.

Everybody can see you can't back up what you think you know.
So now you are speaking for every body. Talk about illusion of grandeur.

I'm comfortable in the knowledge I have gained. It has served me well over my lifetime.

You reality is your choice you know..... Just depends on input.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So now you are speaking for every body. Talk about illusion of grandeur.

I'm comfortable in the knowledge I have gained. It has served me well over my lifetime.

You reality is your choice you know..... Just depends on input.

I'm speaking on the fact that you have no source to reference.

Nobody can see what has led you to your "knowledge" if you don't discuss it.

You dance around it and pull childish antics to avoid it.

Reality is not personal or subjective.

Three Berries

I'm speaking on the fact that you have no source to reference.

Nobody can see what has led you to your "knowledge" if you don't discuss it.

You dance around it and pull childish antics to avoid it.

Reality is not personal or subjective.
Do you still say that the Russians helped Trump beat Hillary?

It's a test question......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's childish.

Take it on the chin.

You don't have anything but pieces of propaganda in your head.

I'll go ahead and admit that I do speak for everyone when I say that everybody can see the lack of evidence you present and the evidence of your ineptitude of the task.

Three Berries

It's childish.

Take it on the chin.

You don't have anything but pieces of propaganda in your head.

I'll go ahead and admit that I do speak for everyone when I say that everybody can see the lack of evidence you present and the evidence of your ineptitude of the task.
There just may be some people who could care less what you think. Nothing personal.....

Three Berries

Yet even those people can plainly see that you have nothing but propaganda and opinions.
LOL how would you know?

When you use the MSM and the Government propaganda to further your arguments why bother to explain to you? You are here to push your narrative and discredit Three Berrys along with other people who do not share your viewpoint..

Do you still think the Russians helped Trump beat Hillary? You know, the Mueller thing.....

Absolem

LOL how would you know?

When you use the MSM and the Government propaganda to further your arguments why bother to explain to you? You are here to push your narrative and discredit Three Berrys along with other people who do not share your viewpoint..

Do you still think the Russians helped Trump beat Hillary? You know, the Mueller thing.....
You are a lone ranger anymore. Even Hempy bailed on you.

Three Berries

Your side needs to produce evidence. It's that simple.

You just have a hard time separating evidence from hearsay.
They have evidence and the courts never looked at it. They didn't even look at the heresay.

All thrown out before evidence was presented in court.