What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cancel Culture

Three Berries

z0g8zxe7z65a1.jpg
And the Dems could not wait to change the way the VP could send the electors back to the states fearing the Constitutional authority of the VP to do so.. AKA and the whole pretense for the set up Jan6 charade.

LOL it's Trump showing you that you do care about the Constitution when it helps you, otherwise it's a piece of outdated trash right?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump doesn't care about the environment.

Judging by the percentage of MAGA present, he's probably got at least a million pets.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Really?

My internet says that's impossible.

I guess the best pets don't know that they are pets.

Willfully obtuse is a common trait amongst Trump supporters.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It doesn't feel like it.

I had a bit of difficulty getting you to see that you are shilling for Trump...

But then I realized that you are willfully obtuse before you tried to act like I was working for some agenda.

Now I'm just disappointed... but that's a fur peace from screwed.

St. Phatty

On one of the Facebook groups I belong to, one of the women said she has "Long Covid", though minor, just her sense of smell, that I know of.

So I gave her URL's to 2 or 3 science webcasts that best helped me understand the chemistry & biology of Covid19.

I was then threatened with being kicked off the group, unless I stuck to the Official Subject matter.

Is that an example of Cancel Culture ?

Internet 2022 is so much different than Internet early 90's.