What's new

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

KAGNCHA

Did u ever ask yourself why Thailand, Laos and Vietnam call cannabis by the same name?
Jamaican Ganja back in the days are very similar to the weed back in the days in Cambodia. Cos nowadays it's all FUCKED UP!!!

elchischas

Veteran
About the "Cambodian Red"...
If it's just a commercial name, I can understand that. But the Khmer people never had such a name.
It's just an imported strain from Thailand. To be exact, it's not even a Thai strain but it's a Thai imported strain from MYANMAR.

View attachment 18912508

...and it have an orange peel kinda smell to it.
And I will continue to say that the real gold is in Myanmar This here confirms it again

ahortator

Veteran
Kagncha from my dead uncle MOUY's seeds previous season grown in my cousin's village (Sisaket, Thailand) at five months of flowering.
She was put out in last October, meaning that she didn't have no growing but rather a direct flowering.
View attachment 19072999
Wow! It looks amazing! :love:
I am really sorry for your uncle :cry:
He left you a nice family relic to preserve.

I wonder why farangs that have the fortune to be able to travel so far away their home, they preffer Gorilla Kush Diessel Cookies instead those true mindbending psychedelic wonderful landraces 😩

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

Nice!
I'm growing a Highland Lao and the leaves are not as skinny as the leaves in this picture. Close but not quite!
@RottyRzr they have lots of strains nowadays in Laos since Vietnam control them!!! Thailand and Vietnam brought in the most hybrids in southeast asia... Keep trying them Lao weeds just ignore the names they'd given... I'm sure u know your stuff, the faster you getting sleepy the more indica is in it and the longest the high the more sativa in it...
Me, they can named : "DRAGON PUSSY OF THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE" I wouldn't give a damn fuck!
Break a leg on your project dude! God bless.

KAGNCHA

Wow! It looks amazing! :love:
I am really sorry for your uncle :cry:
He left you a nice family relic to preserve.

I wonder why farangs that have the fortune to be able to travel so far away their home, they preffer Gorilla Kush Diessel Cookies instead those true mindbending psychedelic wonderful landraces 😩
LOL... that's freedom of choice or misunderstanding from them manipulating social fuckin media!
Also to put it in a simple way, some people prefer mixed race women probably for their self feeding fantasy.