What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

KAGNCHA

Hi Kangcha.

If you want reverse a female to make pollen the best way usually is with STS, which is an ethylene inhibitor. But if you want to reverse a male to make calyxes you need an ethylene source, as ethephon, smoke or even overripe fruit.
Anyway South East Asian strains usually have so high tendency to become hermie that many of them may produce flowers of the oposite sex simply stressing them in any way. But you have the danger to make seed with those hermie tendencies.

Greetings!
Na man, I wanted to reverse a flowering plant to grow again coz I'd lost my clone. It's about my "SUPERTRAMP" flowering at my cousin's house when I was in Thailand. But it's cool now coz she started to veg again. You're a cool dude THX.

ahortator

Veteran
Hi bro. Then you can take cuttings. Once I was able to root a flowering plant, but it takes longer and has more chance to fail. I use to lost moms when the clones refuse to root and the mom decides to die.

អ្នកក៏ល្អដែរបងប្រុស

KAGNCHA

Hi bro. Then you can take cuttings. Once I was able to root a flowering plant, but it takes longer and has more chance to fail. I use to lost moms when the clones refuse to root and the mom decides to die.

អ្នកក៏ល្អដែរបងប្រុស
Oh very educational. The blame is on me... At least I got seeds from her with a male pollen from the same area where I'd found her. I'll try my best to keep cloning her. In Cambodia the flowering season start again in October.
Thank you.
One thing I've to mention about "Google Translate", it's a evolutionary idea to let people around this planet to be able to understand each other.

Last edited:

mountainoutlaw

Dude, my friend from the area brought back seed (this was a long long time.ago) and it got really tall but never flowered? It was like December and it may have been showing small pistols...idk. No luck on my end with some landraces

KAGNCHA

ps:I was trying to open a "Coffee Shop" including no bull seeds. But since I couldn't find a serious person to provide seeds... now to be realistic it's gonna be if possible just a straight up "Coffee Shop" with just only the pures S.E.Asian strains coz foreigners don't come to Thailand to smoke HYBRIDS dude.
And would it be nice a place that is selling all pure SATIVA STRAINS for the same price coz all of them take the same time to finish. And I'm aiming for $2.00 per gram. For sure you won't be able to buy a castle but it's what I've been loving since the age of 13...

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

Dude, my friend from the area brought back seed (this was a long long time.ago) and it got really tall but never flowered? It was like December and it may have been showing small pistols...idk. No luck on my end with some landraces
Sounds like a purest SATIVA that all of them "seed banks" lol secretly trying to get their hands on. Man... U should of holded on tight with what you had!!! But how could one know when them ma... kaz been lying their ass off. For instance if you had pollinated her with a pure AFGHAN... Then you'll have for sure the kind of HAZE or even better. That's what some of my friends from the USA did!!!
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC TO GET THEIR HANDS ON IT?! And "seed banks" stop selling the Original HAZE in the form of mixed genders... Nore a pure INDICA. (Sous entendu) because don't want you to waste you time removing the males!!! Mada... Kaz!!! And we the people are making THEM millionaires.

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

I've loved the song from BOB MARLEY (Time will tell)...
It's about my seeds. Always some smart people, at least that's what they think of themselves trying to slang some "REVERSE PHYCOLOGY" to grab my seeds...(just post a none potent female that you planted for repelling those fools and automatically they'll stop sucking ass.I'd learned this strategy from my elder BROTHERS THE HIPPIES.
They don't have a clue how this ancient world works.
How about "GRAB THIS NUTS"...will be a short example.
"LONG LIVE THE HIPPIES!!!"

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

ps:I was trying to open a "Coffee Shop" including no bull seeds. But since I couldn't find a serious person to provide seeds... now to to realistic it's gonna be if possible just a straight up "Coffee Shop" with just only the pures S.E.Asian strains coz foreigners don't come to Thailand to smoke HYBRIDS dude.
And would it be nice a place that is selling all pure SATIVA STRAINS for the same price coz all of them take the same time to finish. And I'm aiming for $2.00 per gram. For sure you won't be able to buy a castle but it's what I've been loving since the age of 13...
Gotta explain a lil some some... So them small timer "seeds slanger" in ICMAG won't dare to talk shit behind my back!
$2.00/gram
so 2x1000=2000
so 2,000 dollars a kilo. All them farmers including my family in THAILAND with legal paid permit to grow rarely sold them pure SATIVA (THAI STICK...LOL) for more than 20,000 Baht (around $600). But once them coffee shops marked their prices in the capital... Like anywhere else on this fucking planet for some obscure reasons, the price just getting their way to buy some villas or perhaps a castle like Sensi Seeds but none of the have that business mind like that yet.
Just more selling fake Sativas "Cambodian" with some unknown names to us KHMER with a flowering time of three months?!!! PHAT LEAVES and fake comments from their own people pretending to be a happy customer... But to tell you guys what it is : probably only teenagers will order them beans!!!

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

KAGNCHA

It's a dime one gram. Alike the average price in Amsterdam but in Cambodia 🇰🇭 . But for those in coffee shop all over Amsterdam area down there, they are much more potent.

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

stages of trichome development,Amsterdam Dutch land stuff are way more powerful. No Sleepy feeling but rather speedy. Just cool. But less and less permissable in Holland also. Maybe that's why Nevil Martin Schoenmakers of the cannabis scene died before all of this bull.

ahortator

Veteran
Gotta explain a lil some some... So them small timer "seeds slanger" in ICMAG won't dare to talk shit behind my back!
$2.00/gram
so 2x1000=2000
so 2,000 dollars a kilo. All them farmers including my family in THAILAND with legal paid permit to grow rarely sold them pure SATIVA (THAI STICK...LOL) for more than 20,000 Baht (around $600). But once them coffee shops marked their prices in the capital... Like anywhere else on this fucking planet for some obscure reasons, the price just getting their way to buy some villas or perhaps a castle like Sensi Seeds but none of the have that business mind like that yet.
Just more selling fake Sativas "Cambodian" with some unknown names to us KHMER with a flowering time of three months?!!! PHAT LEAVES and fake comments from their own people pretending to be a happy customer... But to tell you guys what it is : probably only teenagers will order them beans!!!
A friend visited recently Cambodia. But all he found were modern hybrids. He found no landrace NLD sativas in Phnom Penh and sorrounding areas 🇰🇭:cry:

KAGNCHA

A friend visited recently Cambodia. But all he found were modern hybrids. He found no landrace NLD sativas in Phnom Penh and sorrounding areas 🇰🇭:cry:
@ahortator dude like an old saying, "only time will tell". I'm a true cannabis lover... so I ain't gonna pretend on this subject. All Cambodian smokers do not sell their weeds coz as I'd mentioned before they're allowe to grow a couple plants for personal use even though IT IS ILLEGAL IN CAMBODIA (CAMBODIA is not what it used to be, making it illegal just to make money like the rest of the world).
Most of them slangers here are : speed crankers, ex gangster deported from the States and bad cops. As stupid as they will always be, they got their head way deep in their ass! They don't even know that for us real smokers, we know exactly what's a pure stuff and what's a hybrid just by smelling it or for sure by the effect of smoking it. I'm sad to say that my people is fucked up regarding the herb! Unlike Thailand, Laos and Vietnam where you can still find PURE STUFF as long you really know. And again the real KAGNCHA exist in all of them countries.

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

Cambodian Mekong River Delta, Tonle Sap. Pics from a seedbank. Beautiful plants!

458708067_1674691960037243_3019845622330924763_n.png

457860981_508982331721243_7806883731947321996_n.png

cambodian-1030x1025.jpg
That's that Myanmar stuff imported to Thailand and know... in Cambodia if it's a true story of these pix.
Bottom line is : u guys shouldn't think too much coz by doing so, it's just giving money to seeds companies in search of a wild goose.
My advice is to try to get a firm grip on the "ORIGINAL HAZE" before it'll be IMPOSSIBLE. It's the only breed that comes close to the khmer original sativa and it's only 4 months of flowering instead of 6 months plus or better none stop flowering.

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

ps: the tonle sap area (Kampong Chnang) is known to sell them weed to Phnom Penh for $300 a kee. Then is sold to Tuk-Tuk drivers for $100 a 100g. Then depending on the drivers, a 10g bag for $20 up to $100 when they're really fucked up in the head.

Latest posts

Latest posts