What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

C5 Haze in the seed form

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Also this strongest ever...i dont think so.

Karma grow HPH,A5,C5,AG... he said that favourite to him always was HPH it has the strongest stoned feeling of them.

Also by that time it was only sleepy indica and up sativa. Those hybrids are first to have both and thats why are so hyped.
But better of them(more complex smells and terpens) are SSH,Kali,Jack...first versions.

Hi AstroTHC i have grown many of Neville's and shantis F1 haze hybrids and with selection i have found plants that surprised me and many others.

I was also very surprised by the early Karli mist it was like smoking the best Thai.

You can find great plants with selection and some luck.

I personally dont like NL or indicas for the most part others do not me.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hi Storm i spoke to Nevs mate a few days back about this as my conversation about this with Nev was some years back and i remember most of it but better to get a refresh if that makes seance.

Nev shared 3 clones with people i know who got them are they still alive not so sure but they are all hybrids any way.

Only Nev and Shanti had what people are calling 5A.

J is were most of the haze harvest went to.

Hempy .
Nevil started growing in Sthn Netherlands with his neighbors .
He left the clones with them and wasn`t heard from for a long time . Returned much later and asked for his clones . Collected them and left without so much as a thank you .

Nevil thought the crew had sold his C5 x SK Hz to Ben Dronkers . So why do you think they didn`t have his clones too ?

So your claim only Shanti and Nev had the clones is wrong !

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Also this strongest ever...i dont think so.

Karma grow HPH,A5,C5,AG... he said that favourite to him always was HPH it has the strongest stoned feeling of them.

Also by that time it was only sleepy indica and up sativa. Those hybrids are first to have both and thats why are so hyped.
But better of them(more complex smells and terpens) are SSH,Kali,Jack...first versions.

C5 x A5/ Thai and HPHz x A5 / Thai are both very potent .
The A5 / Thai male is a good`n its the daddy of Band Aid Haze as well .

Fronk

C5 x Kali China

C5 x Kali China

Yo Sammy and ace are doing a few crosses of nevil’s hybrids.
I am growing killer A5, C5xKali, HPHxkali now.
They all have their own thread on here. :dance013:

Attachments

• 9D23BE7C-7B08-4BCE-BC63-277169256146.jpg
    9D23BE7C-7B08-4BCE-BC63-277169256146.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DD389F92-6739-4F3A-ABD5-87C285BE00CB.jpg
    DD389F92-6739-4F3A-ABD5-87C285BE00CB.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 50
  • 9FAE13C0-DD27-4F0B-B183-35D68DCF6D37.jpg
    9FAE13C0-DD27-4F0B-B183-35D68DCF6D37.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 39

JohnnyChicago

A5 has been sold in a certain Coffeeshop in Southern NL since the 90s, and staid all the time the same. One of the rare strains in Coffeeshops that remained unchanged over the decades. Just a case?

TheDarkStorm

And just to make clear...the Neville's haze clone ace use in super malawi haze is not actually one of nevils hand selected clones, despite that being the claim...but it is from nevil's late 80's haze seeds...but the seed was not grown out and selected by nevil himself.

Last edited:

Bob Green

And just to make clear...the Neville's haze clone ace use in super malawi haze is not actually one of nevils hand selected clones, despite that being the claim...but it is from nevil's late 80's haze seeds...but the seed was not grown out and selected by nevil himself.

I don't think Nev Haze was made until around 97?

Karma might be releasing A5 fem seeds in the near future.

Shanti has The Doors a C5 backcross.

TheDarkStorm

I don't think Nev Haze was made until around 97?

Karma might be releasing A5 fem seeds in the near future.

Shanti has The Doors a C5 backcross.

Nevil made the large majority of his haze combinations before he went to jail..so his 5ac had already been tested and made. It just wasnt called Neville's haze back then.

Tranquilidade

I think I found it, it is called C5 Pioneer.

LOOKS / STRUCTURE

Bright, vivid green nugs, Super tight and well formed, Frosty af with this almost white glisten coming from the awesome amount of trichomes. Long bright orange pistills, shoot out in tight groups between dense fat calyxes, really full, dense buds with good bounce and with uniform ovalish shape with longer pointed tips. Loads of bag appeal.

SMELL / TASTE

Tangy smell straight away, almost cuts the air as the box opens. Zesty as, it gets much richer as dive into it. there's a creaminess in there, quite and old school, sour milky sort of pong mixed in with this fruity punch of citrus, grapes, sour berries. The flavour hits fast, that zesty, fruity haziness almost takes your breath away. it's most of what's going on taste wise, until you exhale. It gets so much smoother, there's something of a metallic thing happening and some of that creamy/milkiness too. A lot of those terps come through, could linger bit longer for me but it's a tasty example.

EFFECT / SMOKABILITY

I started with one fatty in the morning. It's definitely a thinker. Nice to smoke, uplifting, heady, not much of a body buzz for me to start with, and not too heavy to begin with, quite alert good for concentration and getting shit done only in smaller dose though, cos after smoking it for a while I was getting fuck all finished haha, quite a strong one. Clean burning, ash nice light colour and very smooth.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Will start C5Haze s1.s and Hybrids project l8ter this year.

The A5Haze s1 and Hybrids was just done last year.

@hempy A lot of Hazes sold in J.s shop where grown from the cuts made by me in my house. Moved by A. to F. in Breda and spread to growers from there. These cuts been in the group since end 80.s and early 90.s

Myself didnt become part till end 90.s

The A5haze cut was almost lost by all, it came down to 1 plant at my house that was shared back in the group, i gave it back to Sammy and A.

Why i didnt make seeds with these before is because i was asked not to at that time, now i have been given permision by others in the group. Its time to get it out.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Will start C5Haze s1.s and Hybrids project l8ter this year.

The A5Haze s1 and Hybrids was just done last year.

@hempy A lot of Hazes sold in J.s shop where grown from the cuts made by me in my house. Moved by A. to F. in Breda and spread to growers from there. These cuts been in the group since end 80.s and early 90.s

Myself didnt become part till end 90.s

The A5haze cut was almost lost by all, it came down to 1 plant at my house that was shared back in the group, i gave it back to Sammy and A.

Why i didnt make seeds with these before is because i was asked not to at that time, now i have been given permision by others in the group. Its time to get it out.

I can't wait to see these seeds available, A5 s1 must be fantastic!

Latest posts

Latest posts