What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

I dindnt smoke all the year of 2019 ,and last year from october to the end of the year 2018 i smoked one day in november and 2 days in december and that because i went to Amsterdam ,fucking sucks.
Hope i will start growing again this month at least.

Sunshineinabag

Efficacy from og terps like myrcene super high aesthetic value for me.......I enjoy the relief this plant brings me joints and ligaments

Deprivation

Just woke up, have only one jar of tincture left.... it has plenty in it! Stone dragon meds... hits like a tank so I am staying un-high? till I decarb and mix up some more= UP and get on with my day medicine...

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I went decades smoking every day. Literally every day. Now I can often have a week go by. Not smoking tobacco means I have no physical need to smoke. Which is the real game changer. I always have some around though. I have samples going back over 10 years. To smoke, or not to smoke. That is a question. Not a dictation.

Surely if your stuck, somebody will help you? It grows on tree's..

Time for a pipe. No more posting here for me :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took 2 1/2 weeks off, might smoke soon or not hmmmm. If I wait another 2 weeks I can get a tripped out high with the strains I have.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'd do the same too but I'm in the same seat no ganja but the universe is beautiful and harvested some Hindu Kush and will wait till it's smokable or if I get something before. Can't wait until I flower out my Jamaican Kings bread I hope they have a TRIPPY high would keep mom of whatever pheno does so :D

armedoldhippy

Veteran
me again. no buzz for 3 days. got pissed at work and told my bosses i've smoked weed for over 50 years & aint quitting.:biggrin: waiting on the "random" drug test sure to follow...:tiphat: retirement is getting closer & closer...fuck 'em.:dance013:

Brother Nature

Not smoking at the moment as wanting to lower my tolerance for my first proper indoor grow in a good 5 years. First plant should be dry in about a week so then it's back on like donkey kong :D

Latest posts

Latest posts