What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Hey PODCOAWNOE,

A whole bunch of of us here are beginning to wonder if you even smoke pot...

I grow it & breed it & eat it & smoke it

I am going to move to a better state when my lease is up

here is the current situation ----> https://saferarizona.com/

maybe you should all move here in time to sign the petition & vote

Bump from communist arizona

If i didn't smoke pot I wouldn't bother coming here & if you think I like bumping this thread every day of my life - well - you are wrong

Here is a picture of my homeless self in the Seattle library

I loved smoking legal weed in Seattle ------ I just hated all the criminal thugs

It sucks because I have chronic pain from Arthritis which qualifies me for medical marijuana - though my real need for it is insomnia & I have schizophrenia which makes me have disturbing flash hallucinations & cannabis is the only thing that makes the hallucinations stop - the VA has me on some seriously dangerous medication for schizophrenia & it stops me from hearing voices which cannabis doesn't do -- but it doesn't stop the hallucinations

the problem is I have been getting the run around from the medical marijuana clinics

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345877&page=2

I chose the two clinics from that thread because it is a big city & I have trouble getting around & those two were the closest

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Before AZ was MMJ deemed, I used to get good pot from compassionate clubs...even had it delivered to our resort hotel.
Instead of griping about it, grow under the table! Many of us are Glass Half Full (positive) rather than bemoaning 'oh woe is me'. Understand about arthritis....still you can do a closet grow making it simple. Who is going to know you are within 25 mi. of a dispensary?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats
hey PODCOAWNOE,

Sorry to hear about your pains and other ailments, but Aridbuds right!

A lot of us on here smoke for medicinal purposes...

I just today started harvesting my first indoor buds in over 25 years...
The rest will be cut down over the next few days..

All I have is a shelf, 2 feet X 4 feet..All it has over it is two T5 fixtures.
Each fixture is 4 feet long with 4 tubes in each one...
So a total of eight T5 tubes..
By the time it's trimmed and dried, it looks like I'll have more than 4 oz.
So 2 months vegging from seed under 18 hours of light and
less than 2 months flowering under 12 hours of light...

That equals more than an oz. per month..
If that's enough to suit you then it's easy-peasy....

You can buy the lamps, containers and potting mix at Home Despot for less than $200...and they will last for years..
(well, except the potting mix)

If you can't do that for yourself, then I don't know what's gonna help you...

Good luck...

Before AZ was MMJ deemed, I used to get good pot from compassionate clubs...even had it delivered to our resort hotel.
Instead of griping about it, grow under the table! Many of us are Glass Half Full (positive) rather than bemoaning 'oh woe is me'. Understand about arthritis....still you can do a closet grow making it simple. Who is going to know you are within 25 mi. of a dispensary?

I live in an apartment with regular inspections -- they are heavily against marijuana & I get regular terrorist hate mail about it posted on my door --- they will prosecute & evict even medical marijuana patients

I cannot grow here --- sorry to disappoint you

:tumbleweed:

bump

even the medical patients here can't use cannabis -- they have to leave & go to the park -- & I'm sure that using Cannabis in public is also a crime ----- not to mention that you could get killed in the park after leaving the safety of your own apartment

when I was in Baghdad - we actually paid rent to a terrorist so that we could live there & work:frown:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: