What's new

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

TrillOG

Made some oatmeal blueberry banana muffins with some AHi oil, and auto diesel haze trim and stems.. 5 was too much yesterday as my eyes where lit up like stop lights yesterday.. Trying 2 today, waiting on that kick in.. Should be a good day..

mr.brunch

Veteran
What is the buzz of your coco and widow, up or down??

The chocolate kush must be the chocolope-version, it has a strong up high, quite functional ( as long as not much thought is needed) whereas the widow makes me sit and stare...
Quite an interesting combination

mr.brunch

Veteran
Early morning spliff in the garden.... leaves are starting to change colour, nice chill in the air.... best time of year, in my opinion

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Nice, this thread is a sticky now. Cool! Just noticed.

Man, I am high right now, but I was fucking obliterated last night. A fellow guest at a small party I was at last night worked at a dispensary - he had a baggie of med shatter products a couple inches thick. I smoked more "samples" last night than a Cannabis Cup judge (the VIP ones, not the cheap ass "regular" judges). Plus the weed we'd brought. Proud to say I made the dispensary kid (25) say "pass" on more than a few occasions when I was handing the joints/vapes his way.

Holy crap was I fucking baked

Goats

In Amsterdam smoking hazes all day and eating the occasional edible as well. I could live in this city.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Michoacan high. Same as the stuff I got in '75. One of my favorite highs if not my favorite. Was quite the long wait and struggle to get seeds of this fairly common strain which always included a bunch of seeds in the bag.

Cheech and Chong were not wrong man!

PDX Dopesmoker

I smoked a megajoint of last year's outdoor outdoor on my roof. New rule after the alarm incident is melty stuff & vaporizers only indoors, smoking bud is strictly outdoors or in the grow tent during lights on for CO2 reasons (tent vents outside).

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
The last of my latest Master Kush. I'm a fan - it kicks my cerebral ass, but I perform amazingly at work on it!

THC123

Veteran
I'm so high right now and I am vaping in my office at work, so cool the fire alarm doesn't go off :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts